Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

If you are playing hardcore, the extra damage shouldn't really matter except maybe on the semi-automatic snipers.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

If you are playing hardcore, the extra damage shouldn't really matter except maybe on the semi-automatic snipers.

:thumbup:

Hardcore with the Type 88 snipier on BC2 is so much fun :shades:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

if your a sniper you should be going for headshots anyway

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

There's DRM on Steam?

Huh. My games still work offline... :???:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Hmm, many sources are stating that BF3 won't be on Steam, looks like no FPS game for me in 2011. :/

Good. Steam is a piece of bloaty DRM filled crap that the gaming world would be better off without.

Bloaty? The only thing with less DRM than Steam is something that has less DRM.

Steamworks is DRM done right. No limits on how many copies you install, no constant connection required to play single-player games, able to be offline and still play games.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Hmm, many sources are stating that BF3 won't be on Steam, looks like no FPS game for me in 2011. :/

Good. Steam is a piece of bloaty DRM filled crap that the gaming world would be better off without.

Bloaty? The only thing with less DRM than Steam is something that has less DRM.

Steamworks is DRM done right. No limits on how many copies you install, no constant connection required to play single-player games, able to be offline and still play games.

Yes, it's bloaty. Try putting steam on an older computer. Games that should run fine will be choppy because the client is such a damn resource hog. And I just don't think I should have to use an external client to play a game that I paid for. If you want to see DRM done right, look at Paradox. The only form of DRM they have is a serial number you need to access the forums. Funnily enough I have paid for every game I own from them, (with the exception of using a downloaded copy one game so I could play with people who bought it off Steam)

Steam is DRM done right, doesn't require you to be online and even benefits the user (the ability to instantly connect to friends' games on your desktop).

Yes, it's bloaty. Try putting steam on an older computer.

There's your problem.

Oh no, I have a great computer. But steam ruins any older games released through it for people who do have bad computers, as it uses so many resources.

I can assure you, if your computer can't handle Steam + a game at the same time you're in need of updating your computer. It's like complaining that H&K shouldn't be making the bullets they do because your 19th century rifle can't handle them.

I can assure you, if your computer can't handle Steam + a game at the same time you're in need of updating your computer. It's like complaining that H&K shouldn't be making the bullets they do because your 19th century rifle can't handle them.

No, it's like if H&K took over the bullet market, then only let you use their bullets if you strapped 10 pounds of dumb weight onto your gun.

I agree, it's not Steam's fault that someone has a bad computer... I mean, Steam is for convenience and peripheral value, if it's too much to handle you can STILL buy the game somewhere else (probably even cheaper) and you can STILL get instant messaging or whatevs, it'll just be less streamlined as befits an old computer.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

No, it's like if H&K took over the bullet market, then only let you use their bullets if you strapped 10 pounds of dumb weight onto your gun.

Steam isn't dumb weight though.

It is dumb weight. If I buy a singleplayer game, I shouldn't have to use a multiplayer client. That's why I pirate all my single player steam games. It's not even that I have a bad computer, I have a core i7 930 and dual 5830s. I just hate the idea of being forced to use a client I don't want.