Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

What on earth are you comparing to? It's definitely not perfect, but I've noticed far less faulty kills/should-have-been-kills in this game than in any other multiplayer FPS - even less than in Halo.

What on earth are you comparing to? It's definitely not perfect, but I've noticed far less faulty kills/should-have-been-kills in this game than in any other multiplayer FPS - even less than in Halo.

With the one-hit-high-power weapons I've been using, shotguns and the magnum and such, I've had several instances where both me and my enemy die at the same time... Several times where the after-death cam shows them walking around with 0%... several times where I shoot someone with a SPAS point-blank and you can see the bullets hit them but they're immune somehow because they pressed the knife button...

So basically better detection than any game I've ever heard of. :P

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Don't get me wrong - once I couldn't get a single kill with the UAV missiles despite plugging their crowded com station about 10 times. But yeah, my point was that, in relativity to every other multi game, there seems to be less "WTF??? moments".

I get just as many, but they're good ones... like "WTF how did I just take out an entire building of soldiers..."

Nothing feels better than your team marking a target, charging, and walking in to see you jumping through a window with corpses in your wake. Gotta be one of my fondest memories from when I was still with those squaddies.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Re-installed BF1942 and BF2 again. Not gonna bother playing online but the skirmish battles are as good as ever for killing some free time. Dive bombing with the Stuka is great fun.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I'm talking 360 just so you know. Halo Reach for example has one of the best netcode out there. None of this 'He shot me around the corner' [cabbage]. The only reason why less people complain about the netcode in BC2 is because it's less apparent if you're not playing in close quarters which isn't the case that much in Battlefield as a whole. Even still, I've had enough time where I crouched behind cover and still got shot in the head because apparently my enemy still saw me as standing up. Don't take me wrong, the netcode is pretty good, but certainly not the best in the industry.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

[hide]1xLKE.png[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

So coolest thing ever happened while I was playing rush on oasis today, I hit the enemy UAV with the main gun of my tank. I felt pretty badass, not gonna lie.

Oh, and about the whole COD vs. BF, I really don't care that COD will make more money, I've never had more moments of sheer adrenaline rush while playing a video game than I have while playing battlefield. The way I see it, COD is more of an arcade shooter (little reward for working as a team, running around willy-nilly is okay) whereas BF is more of a tactical shooter (NOTE: not realistic shooter).

The thing that really sets battlefield games apart in my mind is the vehicle combat, and I'm not just saying that because I'm a damn good tank driver. (not trying to brag, but driving tanks is what I do best in battlefield games)

Rejected.jpg

Nice try? Well, I just got the image off of a forum, I didn't make it.

Also, there is no dedicated MW3 channel on youtube at the moment*

*= With game play footage.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

i doubt bf3 will outsell cod, cod is just to big and has to many fanboys

but i think it will be so much better

also why the [bleep] do i get an add popup every other page on tipit, its [bleep]ing anoying

inb4 addblocker or w/e

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

[hide]1xLKE.png[/hide]

Hahaha, spittin' the truth. The age group tells all.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

[hide]1xLKE.png[/hide]

Hahaha, spittin' the truth. The age group tells all.

Mhmm... so good to see this. Question though, where they taken at the same time?

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

No idea.

However, I check those two videos earlier today, the BF3 video is at around 1.6M views, while the MW3 is around 600k views.

Also, there is no dedicated MW3 channel on youtube at the moment*

*= With game play footage.

My point still stands, though. Having a centralized channel will, of course, attract more viewers than some random channel nobody really knows about.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

I see your point. Also, I checked the CALLOFDUTY channel and one of their trailers, as I recall, had over 11M views.

Ouch.

That was my thoughts as well. Too many people like modern warfare. Is their a channel for battlefield?

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Just get as many people as possible to complain about it. Even if it's just changed a day-one advantage it's not rage worthy.

Although as long as it's also going to be available to people who pre-order it from Steam there'll be no complaints from me.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Yeah, saw this on Reddit. Didn't seem like there are many people who agree with it. I don't like the idea that they've designed this content, taken it out and decided to sell it back to the players. I guess if enough people complain about it they might do something and there was talk of people boycotting the DLC but boycotts online rarely work.

EDIT:

Some info about it here.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I'll probably buy Battlefield 3 before MW3 depending on how much of a budget I have.

The only reason I would pick MW3 over Battlefield 3: the fact that most of my friends will probably play MW3. It's a lot more fun to play with friends than not imo.

j0xPu5R.png

As Furah was saying earlier, it's something that you shouldn't get angry over it.

They seem to be useless anyways. I'm sure there will be a weapon that will be more powerful than the DAO or Type 88.

And really, a flash depressor? Who cares.