Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

Actually, I changed my mind. BF3 does look good.

I read some more info and watched some more footage and it does have some appeal. The destructible environments are apparently going to be game-changing for jets.

I read some more info and watched some more footage and it does have some appeal. The destructible environments are apparently going to be game-changing for jets.

Oh god I completely forgot about jets... I REALLY hope we get to see some footage of those in action soon. Hopefully in the single-player.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Jets were one of my favorite parts of BF2, was kind of disappointed that they weren't in BC2.

BF3 is looking good.

Jets were one of my favorite parts of BF2, was kind of disappointed that they weren't in BC2.

BF3 is looking good.

Flying Stukas and Bombers in BF1942 was my favorite thing to do as well.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

BF3 is looking good.

Flying Stukas and Bombers in BF1942 was my favorite thing to do as well.

Does anyone know if you can collapse an entire building in BF3 by bombing it?

I wouldn't doubt it.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It has been confirmed that the destruction, such as chunks of buildings falling off, can and will kill players.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

the 1 thing i really hope they do is increase the sensitivity on 360/ps3 the 1 bad thing i had to say about bc2 was after playing a dif game for a while i would find it really anoying to go back to bc2

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Looks absolutely fantastic.

I also forgot about the jets. Destruction kills were satisfying as hell in BC2, my tiny mind can't comprehend how awesome it's going to be using Jets to collapse buildings.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

So much fun being engineer and getting enemy choppers with the tracer dart just as they're preparing to take off, it's so enjoyable it's orgasmic.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

sit in a bush and kill people as they jump in the chopper, boring but most people are to stupid to jump out (so they dont get killed) and get back in again and fly off as your reloading

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Had a really good game playing conquest...

[hide=]1690njc.png[/hide]

:thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

ewwww f2000, dont know how anyone can use that out of hardcore

he mad?

Yup, plus points for using the F2000. I've never been a fan of that gun.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Yup, plus points for using the F2000. I've never been a fan of that gun.

Yeah seriously, once I hit the M146 I never looked back. God I love that gun, its my second favorite gun in any battlefield game ever.

My favorite was the heavy assault rifle from battlefield 2142, man I had some good times with that. Has anyone here even played 2142?

Rejected.jpg

I'm a huge fan of guns with high fire rates. Be it the F2000, PP2000, MG3, or the AUG, they really are useful in short range combat. My favorite assault rifle is the AUG, then the M416. I was really just messing around with the F200 but it seems to have worked well for me thus far :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I've played lots of BF 2142. I hope they remake it at somepoint, I liked the base attack mode from it, and the battlewalkers.

I'm interested in what the Battlefield version of CoD elite is gonna include. I wonder if we'll be able to see post game stats of all our friends. I think that would be cool.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I have BF2142, I got it around the same time I started using Steam, so I preferred things in Steam.

Best score I got is around 4,500 in a single game as medic.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Do people still play BF 2142?

And I don't think BF really needs a " CoD elite" version personally. Just add the option to view kills/deaths in game, along with your score, and that should be good enough right?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

How is this different from any other military shooter?

No game breaking killstreaks. Vehicles that anyone can use at any time. A spawn system that doesn't suck (most of the time, base camping doesn't count tbh). Gigantic, expanding maps. Free DLC maps if you bought the game new.

Not to mention some of the greatest gun-handling ergonomics and hit detection of any other military shooter. Battlefield is the only war game I can actually get into, mainly for that reason.