Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

ive fallen in love with the f2k lol. started using it outside of hardcore and loved it

im level 20, could i make it to 50 before bf3 comes out? without no lifing

Without no lifing? No way. No lifing you might be able to do it...but it would be difficult.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Which is nothing compared to my 761 hours in Halo Reach while still having 4 ranks to go till the highest.

I wasn't trying to compete with you....

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Bad Company was an experimental game to test the frostbite engine.

Turned out to become very popular so they made a sequel.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Which is nothing compared to my 761 hours in Halo Reach while still having 4 ranks to go till the highest.

I wasn't trying to compete with you....

I was comparing the amount of effort and time you have to put into both games to reach the highest rank.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

gonna sell all my cod games (and maby halo reach) so i have to money for this game

hate cod games and doubt the next one will be good

not really a fan of halo, im just not good at it

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Just went 22-1 on Atacama desert with my trusty GOL. Got the 50 combat excellence badge-thingy as well. :thumbup:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

86 Hours, Level 27 :s

No idea if that's good or not. I guess it's pretty much below standard considering the first 10 or so games i played i got wrecked.

This was the first BF game i bought and only my second FPS game :s

181 hours, level 34 :unsure:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I'll be boycotting the game due to EA's telling Valve to screw off. Steam is the superior online distribution system and I do not plan on using Origin ever. Shame, it looks like a huge improvement over BC2.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Steams dominance on the online distribution market is part of the reason EA is trying to get their own product some attention. :-? But I hate having digital copies, so I'll be getting a physical disk from amazon.

Laptop will not run BF3, I know that for sure. So I'm just getting it for the Xbox.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Laptop will not run BF3, I know that for sure. So I'm just getting it for the Xbox.

Yeah I'm pretty sure my laptop would just die if it had to run Battlefield 3 at full settings. Heck, even minimum settings.

Yeah, I really want to build a nice PC that could run BF3.

So I realized the other day that I had the original Bad Company in my Xbox collection and I hadn't played it yet. Finished the campaign and started playing online. It has its pros and cons, but overall it's pretty enjoyable. I'm really bad at it though. I'm level 8 and I've played a couple dozen games. How much better is Bad Company 2 multiplayer? A lot or a little?

To be honest, I liked Bad Company's multiplayer better than BC2.

I like BC2s multiplayer a lot better. They added soldier enhancements and weapon attachments to the sequel, such as additional ammo or a different sight. The vehicles can be given an enhancement as well, such as additional armour.