Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

i really want a gaming pc but im to poor for one :( even if i sell all my stuff :(

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

How are console versions dumbed down again?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Smaller maps, 16 players instead of 64, lower frames per second.

Not really dumbed down, rather making them more optimized to be played on. But I what I don't understand is why major developers can't learn from MAG, which could have over 100 people playing on the same map.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I thought it was 24 players?

I'm pretty sure it is 24 players.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Oh, it is 24 on consoles.

Mah bad.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Laptop will not run BF3, I know that for sure. So I'm just getting it for the Xbox.

What do you need to be able to play it on PC/Laptop?

I might get it on Laptop if mine can handle it.

Also started using the Uzi 2 days ago. Loving it. It's a totally underrated gun imo.

The problem I have with Battlefield is how the different classes aren't very versatile. For example, I'll use the assault class (whatever it's called, the one with the assault rifles), then die from a tank, and think 'I wish I had an RPG.' So I switch to the class that has an RPG, which leaves me with a shotgun as a main weapon. Then I'll get killed by an enemy at midrange that I can't kill with a shotgun. So then I switch back to the assault class. It's a vicious cycle. That's probably kind of the point of the game though.

The problem I have with Battlefield is how the different classes aren't very versatile. For example, I'll use the assault class (whatever it's called, the one with the assault rifles), then die from a tank, and think 'I wish I had an RPG.' So I switch to the class that has an RPG, which leaves me with a shotgun as a main weapon. Then I'll get killed by an enemy at midrange that I can't kill with a shotgun. So then I switch back to the assault class. It's a vicious cycle. That's probably kind of the point of the game though.

Engineer can carry an SMG, and the most overpowered weapon in the game (UMP) is an SMG.

Also assault can spam grenades and launchers to attack a tank.

Also RPG sucks. Use AT4.

PM me for fitocracy invite

If you choose a shotgun for your assualt class your class specific weapon becomes C4 which you can use to kill tanks. The only class that is helpless against tanks is the medic class, as it should be.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I'm not sure he's talking about BFBC2. Doesn't sound like it.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D1Fo1Cn4uY

For anyone still wondering how knifing works, 0:33, there you go.

[hide]I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg[/hide]

EDIT: Nothing more satisfying than shooting down a mobile helicopter with an Abrams :thumbsup:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Bad Company ≠ Battlefield 1942

He must have been talking about Battlefield 2, there are no shotguns in BF1942.

EDIT: Oh I get what you mean.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Yeah he said the first Battlefield, which was 1942. And he mentioned he played Bad Company in his earlier posts.

So I assumed he was talking about Bad Company.

Engineer can carry an SMG, and the most overpowered weapon in the game (UMP) is an SMG.

Also assault can spam grenades and launchers to attack a tank.

Also RPG sucks. Use AT4.

UMP isn't overpowered by any means. Overused, yes. But that's as far as it goes.

Also, about 850 kills on the UZI right now. Any suggestions for the next "lesser-used" weapon i should platinum star?

UMP is overpowered. Great at all ranges, large clip, good damage, a reasonable RoF (not ridiculous like PP2000) and has nice irons. It shares max damage with Scar and 9A 91, but has less recoil than either and a larger clip.

Anyway try the PP2000 for a new plat. I rarely see people use it. Or M14.

No. You know what IS overpowered? Any Semi-Auto or Pump Action Shotgun with both 12 Gauge Shells and Magnum Ammo applied. You can take down people with one shot at any range where you can actually see the person. I've one-shotted people who were almost covered by the reticle, they were so far away.

It's awesome, I'm telling you. :thumbup:

RIP Dawngate ;-;

No. You know what IS overpowered? Any Semi-Auto or Pump Action Shotgun with both 12 Gauge Shells and Magnum Ammo applied. You can take down people with one shot at any range where you can actually see the person. I've one-shotted people who were almost covered by the reticle, they were so far away.

It's awesome, I'm telling you. :thumbup:

Not OP because you have to hit them dead on with the small crosshairs or you are finished unless you're at ridiculous ranges, in which case a sniper is better.