Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

I noticed there seems to be a little lag in the PC version.

I'll join a supposed 60 ping server and my ping is 150. Seems to happen to others also.

Lightweight seems like such a significant boost having not used it for a while.

There's so many better options than lightweight though. Double ammo is immensely useful if you arn't by any assualt classes.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

i use lightweight for recon and assult

ammo upgrade for engi

both medkit upgrades for medic

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

I use Magnum Ammo for Recon and Medic, and the more powerful explosives thingy for Assault and Engineer.

Spent the last few games piloting UAVs, roadkilling half the enemy team in an ATV, and bringing down buildings and tanks with explosives. I got 15 award pins by the end of the first round doing that. How I missed Rush mode. <3:

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Makes me glad I have a PS3. Worst things that happen are helicopters going into a sort of twitchy-teleport mode and dodging all your shots.

Or when a bunch of rag tag hackers shut down multiplayer altogether.

Yeah I hate when that ha-

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. :cool:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Makes me glad I have a PS3. Worst things that happen are helicopters going into a sort of twitchy-teleport mode and dodging all your shots.

Or when a bunch of rag tag hackers shut down multiplayer altogether.

Yeah I hate when that ha-

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. :cool:

Don't be like that. We can spare some of our elite commands to clear up the situation.

[hide]129209085811355782.jpg[/hide]

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Got back into this today. It seems that I'll always do either awesome or horrible, like 40 and 16 or 6 and 13. Always play rush, it's the best game mode on any game I've played.

I'm Krasnoyarc on the 360 if anyone wants to play.

2s0cxth.png

Started playing some vietnam today. It is fun so far. I am still getting used to the weapons and their ironsights. Also, are leaves/trees/bushes impenetrable or something? They sure seemed like they were when I was shooting.

Sadface. I scored 21/0 last night with the M40 and a x12 Scope but just as the round was about to end, I got the loop bug and it locked the PC up.

I was my best run yet. ;___;

Popoto.~<3

I'm probably going to get flamed for this, but BF3 doesn't look good. To me, it just looks like another generic, brown shooter.

It looks dumbed down as hell compared to BF2.

None whatsoever. And I don't care, because it looks amazing.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

How is this different from any other military shooter?

No game breaking killstreaks. Vehicles that anyone can use at any time. A spawn system that doesn't suck (most of the time, base camping doesn't count tbh). Gigantic, expanding maps. Free DLC maps if you bought the game new.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

wCqFM.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

How is this different from any other military shooter?

No game breaking killstreaks. Vehicles that anyone can use at any time. A spawn system that doesn't suck (most of the time, base camping doesn't count tbh). Gigantic, expanding maps. Free DLC maps if you bought the game new.

I can get all that with Battlefield 2, and more (Commander, more classes, mod tools, etc.).

I'm skeptical of it at the moment. The destruction and graphics look great, but nothing else really justifies a $60 purchase for me because I already have BF2.

wCqFM.jpg

Oh...my...god... :shock:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

[hide]noyphh.jpg

[/hide]

Just makes it that much harder to wait...

I bet the main guy dies at the end. The whole reminiscing of his family bit really points toward that. Or some sort of epic near-death-but-get-rescued-at-last-minute ending. Oh well either way I guess.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!