Rivarly posible in tip it?

IloveTK

Well there has been few rivalry on tip it forums clan discussion but i don't really call them "Rivalry" since all they do is just flame bait each other on there topics and have few Cw fights, witch makes rivalry Very Dull and destroys the purposes of rivalry because you don't have the excitement of being hunted or having quick masses to hut your rival , so my question is

Do you think Cw rivalry is Dull?

Do you think Having rivalry IN Pvp would make it more Exciting for your clan?

VRSWAT2.png

I see pvp rivalries as generally being "more" exciting, but certainly CWA rivalries can be exciting as well. I actually prefer rivalries at the CWA level, top clan rivalries these days are pretty much reduced to crashing, hacking, and ddossing.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I know from my time in BK that having a rivalry always makes things more interesting, regardless of where you fight. It simply makes you want to do better and better each and every fight and makes you feel amazing when you help to be the deciding factor on who will win.

But yes, CWA rivalries usually are boring because you can't make the other clan's members lose money to the point they won't return anymore. Plus, if you're dominant enough, you can force the other clan to either refuse to step foot in PvP anymore, or close their clan.

As Y Guy said, current rivalries have taken steps towards the worse, but there are still a few out there who are in it for some old fashioned fun.

There are dozens of small rivalries on tip.it. Yes, you are right in saying that most are confined to simple CWA battles. There are a few, however, that spill into both PvP and CWA, and it's a headache as much as it is 'thrilling'.

Being part of a rivalry though is amazing. But when you're sitting on the outskirts and you're not directly involved...it's a bit like watching your friends play a two-player game and you're the third wheel. Sitting there, just watching, gets extremely dull after a while. And I'd say the same is true for both PvP-based, CWA-based, and CWA/PVP-based rivalries.

hzvjpwS.gif

CWA rivalries in my experience can sometimes be even more heated as the only thing at stake is reputation and the "well we gained more than you did" is lost. In PVP, it's a matter of who has lost more pixels and either loses or attains a moral victory depending on the situation.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

I see pvp rivalries as generally being "more" exciting, but certainly CWA rivalries can be exciting as well. I actually prefer rivalries at the CWA level, top clan rivalries these days are pretty much reduced to crashing, hacking, and ddossing.

Pretty much said what was on my mind.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Do you think Cw rivalry is Dull? Yeah its lame, people threating that they spys in cw clans, not sure where your going with that lmao..

Do you think Having rivalry IN Pvp would make it more Exciting for your clan? Of corse its more useful

Ironic at itz finest

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

The most Recent TIPIT rivalries just been flaming, and one clan dominating the other.

But if you count a rivalry as 2 clans competing with eachother and trading wins, i would look at Downfall vs Husaria Polska a friendly one. Both Clans have respect for eachother and are pretty friendly with eachother. The fights we have are epic though, i think tis 4-3 to downfall right now? but most of are fights are longer then an hour and almost upto 2hours a couple times, with the endings being really close 4-0 6-0...etc.

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

Rivalries are definitely more exciting in PvP. In CWA you don't have the threats of being hunted, crashed, etc. and most of these CWA "rivalries" are centered around tip.it flame fests anyways.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Oh I see, this is another way TK members are trying to get DF to war them in PVP rather than CWA, makes perfect sense lol'd tbh.

Of course rivalries are possible in Tip.It, if your forums account was more than like a week old you'd see.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Do you think Cw rivalry is Dull? Yeah its lame, people threating that they spys in cw clans, not sure where your going with that lmao..

This ^.

PvP rivarly is much more exciting.

EgS6L.png

- Proud Corruption Oldschool till the end-

Oh I see, this is another way TK members are trying to get DF to war them in PVP rather than CWA, makes perfect sense lol'd tbh.

Of course rivalries are possible in Tip.It, if your forums account was more than like a month old you'd see.

You dont need a forum account to view the forums.

Rivalries in PVP are generally more intense/exciting than CWA rivalries cause so much more can happen.

when CWA rivalries move towards PVP it can become pretty exciting.

61978436.png

warlordlol.gifCurrent Tempted Killers Council

Of course rivalries are possible in Tip.It, if your forums account was more than like a month old you'd see.

Rivalries in PVP are generally more intense/exciting than CWA rivalries cause so much more can happen.

In general most people who read these forums tend to register an account so they can reply, which was the fact I was getting at. :roll:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

In general most people who read these forums tend to register an account so they can reply, which was the fact I was getting at. :roll:

I been on tip it forums before Downfall was even made but i'm not using my old Tip it account

VRSWAT2.png

Yes and no. If you are passionate about CWA and your clan, it can be as good as you make it. Then again, you can't go out hunting, get loot off your rival so you don't have to plan every fight you want with them.

As I said above, thrill of the hunt etc. Personally, CE has no "rivals" so not much for us to talk about.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

Do you think Cw rivalry is Dull? Yes, its just boring......cause ur not gunna mass up to hunt a clan in...turrets map. PKS are more fun.

We dont really have one but we love hitting ph and whenever df comes out we go after them aswell, gets the guys pumped up to hit some ppl so we do it for them

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

I find it boring but I like stirring up the flames for the lulz

Rivalry anywhere can be exciting because you are striving to beat that clan, whether you're gaining their rune or beating them for the 6th time in cwa

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Do you think Cw rivalry is Dull? - at times..

Do you think Having rivalry IN Pvp would make it more Exciting for your clan? - probably, we enjoy rune.

Rofl dont be so sure about the hacking/ddossing... *cough* :roll:

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

No. It could be interesting from the way the wars go.

Yes. They would be able to hit their rivals whenever they go to pvp.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

lol.

Rivalries what motivate people to show up, If LND didn't have a rivalry with TKO I doubt they'd pull as well. That's just an example no flame bait intended, same works for TPR v DV.

Very true. It's also (generally speaking) much more obvious who wins in a CWA fight which in some cases makes the rivalry more intense with teams trading victories. On the other hand, contested wins in pvp also lead to heated rivalries.

So basically what I'm saying is I don't really know, I guess it's just whatever floats your boat.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg