LOCK please.

r3db4rd

Why does everyone assume a person wearing the farming cape = farming guild? Has anyone ever thought that she might replace Martin as farmer cape master? Like Kuradal (or whatever her name is)?

It's because she seems to be collecting seeds. If she exists, then she might be planning something.

priest_wiz.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she did mention "her garden" which implys a guild and kuradal basicly did make a slayer guild with her new dungeon, but any update could be worth it

i personaly liek farming as it is but i dont see any way jagex could ruin it so go ahead and do this i say

a_final_name.png

HOLY CRAP

so I was cooking my lobsters at around (3am) [Latvia time] and all the sudden this NPC teleports in by like having a cooked fish hit thw ground and it turns into the person. Hey name is Shanéné (Jagex branching out to ghettos in a desperate attempt for customers?) and she was wearing a COOKING cape and a SAILORS hat. A hint to a new branch of skills? A cooking sailing skill? Maybe you make edible boats, or you can be a chef nad everything. Anyways, she stole a lobster from the stove and said "I can use this in my boat oven!" and teled away with Lunar tele.

10 of my friends saw them, but I'm not allowed to list their names.

I know tis is preliminary but we know now as fact is:

Cooking-Sailing combo skill

Lunar Magicks are involved

More ghetto people playing RuneScape

I'm so excited!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

HOLY CRAP

so I was cooking my lobsters at around (3am) [Latvia time] and all the sudden this NPC teleports in by like having a cooked fish hit thw ground and it turns into the person. Hey name is Shanéné (Jagex branching out to ghettos in a desperate attempt for customers?) and she was wearing a COOKING cape and a SAILORS hat. A hint to a new branch of skills? A cooking sailing skill? Maybe you make edible boats, or you can be a chef nad everything. Anyways, she stole a lobster from the stove and said "I can use this in my boat oven!" and teled away with Lunar tele.

I'm so excited!

Cool story bro

Lets just camp at farming patches and see if she comes there.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

if its not a hoax i will be so happy.

If it is... someone is gonna lose a hand

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

if its not a hoax i will be so happy.

If it is... someone is gonna lose a hand

But I love my hand!

:oops:

Anyway, it seems like a hoax until more sightings pour in.

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Isn't the emote for the farming patch teleport which is used via the elite cape from Ardougne the same kind of emote in the post? Where you turn into a tree. Perhaps it was a player with a farming cape who had just teleported to that location and said they'd love a farming patch in their garden that can grow them seeds?

(Sorry if I'm wrong - I don't farm. :unsure: )

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Sounds like Jagex are doing the Kuradal thing again, but with Farming instead of Slayer.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

I'm thinking its a hoax, If 'Tiana' did exist she would have been found in cache and posted by now like Kuradel was.

It took a while before the Dark Squall was confirmed to be real.

Dark squall?

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

I'm thinking its a hoax, If 'Tiana' did exist she would have been found in cache and posted by now like Kuradel was.

Yeah but it would have been in the week before lasts cache, which did not have anything I could find that matched the description.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

HOLY CRAP

I'm so excited!

Rofl :grin: .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Dark squall?

An NPC who's been found teleporting around the Chaos Tunnels. Many people considered him a hoax, but he turned out to be real.

priest_wiz.png

Dark squall?

An NPC who's been found teleporting around the Chaos Tunnels. Many people considered him a hoax, but he turned out to be real.

Yes, but it was something unique, with more than one person claiming than just him and his "friends" to have seen it and making threads about it. Not to mention the runewiki is made by the very same, and only person to have made the claim of seeing this. Plus it's been a few days of this claim. You wouldn't think, with the thousands of mindless people who play this game, at least a few would be willing to wait around until they see her and take a picture by now? With the amount of people who play, there's bound to be more than one person who would have seen her by now. There's no reason jagex would release such a tease to only one of its player. Also, does no one see how this is a complete mock up of Kuradel?

I'm ashamed tip.it! For years I've been lurking these forums, never have you been this gullible! I'm about ready to believe you're gonna tell me that that word isn't in the dictionary any more too.

Props to the bunch who don't get fooled so easily.

cheezysigtipit.png

High-alching that REALLY expensive item in my inventory looks more and more tempting with every beer I drink.

blame it on the isp

Dark squall?

Yes, but it was something unique, with more than one person claiming than just him and his "friends" to have seen it and making threads about it. Not to mention the runewiki is made by the very same, and only person to have made the claim of seeing this. Plus it's been a few days of this claim. You wouldn't think, with the thousands of mindless people who play this game, at least a few would be willing to wait around until they see her and take a picture by now? With the amount of people who play, there's bound to be more than one person who would have seen her by now. There's no reason jagex would release such a tease to only one of its player. Also, does no one see how this is a complete mock up of Kuradel?

I'm ashamed tip.it! For years I've been lurking these forums, never have you been this gullible! I'm about ready to believe you're gonna tell me that that word isn't in the dictionary any more too.

Props to the bunch who don't get fooled so easily.

I wouldn't call 3 pages of posts very gullible.

priest_wiz.png

It is also noteable that the entire second page of the recent updates forum is filled with locked threads saying that this has happened with numerous other skills (Runecrafting, Summoning, etc.). I really think that this outburst was a clan trying to play a trick on the RSOF or something.

Tecmaster532.png
Tecmaster532.png
lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape

Saw her at the lumbridge tree patch. She rode there with a giant cabbage and burned the tree, which exploded into gold pieces. From these pieces she planted a gold tree and said, that this is going to be tree for 99 farming, and 1 tree will give 1 million in pure cash.

Except, that it didnt happen.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.