Divine Vindicators defeats Hell Army

Ray0608

3d458.jpg

Today Divine Vindicators defeated Hell Army. It started with me asking one of their leader for a short prep war with a cwri and Hell army accepted it. DV massed about 32 people for this war and it was a full out although Hell army only massed 28 which gave DV an advantage. It started as us 32 vs HA 27. We basically led the whole war and had 3-5 kills lead. We stepped it up after having 50+ kills and started having 7-9 kills lead. We had many good tanks, binds were great , snipers did awesome job and all our members did good.Props to Hell army tankers and their snipers who did good job :thumbup: So the ending was DV- 73 and Hell Army-62.

Starting-

indianishere26feb070038.jpg

Ending-

656aa.png

Other pics-

6576e.png

65772.png

65774.png

65777.png

65779.png

6577a.png

6577f.png

65780.png

65784.png

65787.png

65788.png

6578b.png

6578c.png

Good fight Hell Army and thanks for the clean fight :thumbsup:

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators

Congrats DV on winnin' that cwri since its pretty rare for you guys, nice experience for newer members it seems. (run ins are so fun =D ...unless other clan(s) doesn't do much about it :|) Seemed like HA was able to keep it close the entire war, better luck next time HA. Once again congrats on the win DV

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...

It looks to me as if HA slightly outperformed you guys, but props to DV for trying something new and doing good. Pheonix I'm sure there's another clan who has your team cape, but you didn't steal that, did you?

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader