Machines of War

Dizzle229

Well, those are all well and good, but what about aircraft carriers? Well, what about them? [bleep] those guys. Battleships!

300px-BB61_USS_Iowa_BB61_broadside_USN.jpg

USS Iowa, [bleep]. Museum ship now, but look at that. Look at it!

Aaaaaand that's my contribution. For now.

Well that could leave a scar <_<

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres some personal ones that i've taken. At work mainly.

First the most important weapon of war. ;)

[hide]mecold1.jpg[/hide]

Newest badboy on the street, just now landing in Afghanistan. BAD A TRUCK trust me....SO fun to drive. Can't show you pics of the inside unfortunately...but these things are awesome. Racing seats, racing seatbelts that hook in like 4 points, a HUGE engine with turbo, trust me its nice. Size reference with the Marines in the photos.

[hide]matv1.jpg

matv2.jpg

matv3.jpg

matv2-1.jpg[/hide]

Tanks and Howitzers rolling back from the desert. "Catastrophe"

[hide]m1a1.jpg

howizter1.jpg

m1a1b.jpg[/hide]

Boats

[hide]Boats1.jpg[/hide]

Helos! CH-53E

[hide]helo3.jpg

helo1.jpg

HST1.jpg

Hst1b.jpg[/hide]

C-130

[hide]c130b.jpg

c130e.jpg[/hide]

Personal Armories...

[hide]m16a.jpg

AFarmory.jpg[/hide]

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

300px-BB61_USS_Iowa_BB61_broadside_USN.jpg

USS Iowa, [bleep]. Museum ship now, but look at that. Look at it!

Aaaaaand that's my contribution. For now.

WOOO IOWA YEA!!!

[hide=lots of pictures]china-military-segway-tiny-guns.jpg

R.O.F.L.

war-war-military-demotivational-poster-1222568923.jpg

Well since someone said we should put this in that other tread...

Wish I had this...

demotivational-posters-redundancy.jpg

Does anyone think this would be an effective weapon? Don't mind the demotivational status.

2510608705_1fec72fb58.jpg

2641518701_3dc1d250cb.jpg

:shock:

Civilian%20Gunner%20FAMAS.jpg

tw_f2000_grenade.jpg

Scar-L

SCAR-L_assaut_rifle_FN_Herstal_Belgium_003.jpg

20070322-IAAP_supergun2.jpg

Ladies-Weapons-1.gif

tmp_index_large.jpg

[/hide]

Some of the best weapons are in the worst pictures... Oh well, I find them funny :P

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Heres some personal ones that i've taken. At work mainly.

First the most important weapon of war. ;)

[hide]mecold1.jpg[/hide]

Newest badboy on the street, just now landing in Afghanistan. BAD A TRUCK trust me....SO fun to drive. Can't show you pics of the inside unfortunately...but these things are awesome. Racing seats, racing seatbelts that hook in like 4 points, a HUGE engine with turbo, trust me its nice. Size reference with the Marines in the photos.

[hide]matv1.jpg

matv2.jpg

matv3.jpg

matv2-1.jpg[/hide]

Tanks and Howitzers rolling back from the desert. "Catastrophe"

[hide]m1a1.jpg

howizter1.jpg

m1a1b.jpg[/hide]

Boats

[hide]Boats1.jpg[/hide]

Helos! CH-53E

[hide]helo3.jpg

helo1.jpg

HST1.jpg

Hst1b.jpg[/hide]

C-130

[hide]c130b.jpg

c130e.jpg[/hide]

Personal Armories...

[hide]m16a.jpg

AFarmory.jpg[/hide]

Awesome :thumbsup:

Especially the last one :lol:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

AFarmory.jpg

Oh god win.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Personal Armories...

[hide]m16a.jpg[/hide]

That's not a gun.

[spoiler=THIS is a gun....]punt-gun_18.jpg

[spoiler=And this is going to turn Lenin on....]tank-4.jpg

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Is that the punt gun from Tremors?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Thats a very impractical gun. Mine is much more of a true machine of war because it works. ;)

gun-watch.jpg

This is an impractical gun. Needs that watch to use, which also needs a fingerprint scan first.

Watch breaks, malfunction, EMP, watch gets shot, or if you lose the watch the gun becomes useless.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

This picture may make your heads explode.

[hide=I Warned You]800px-Uss_iowa_bb-61_pr.jpg[/hide]

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

160fb1a163.jpg

A "machine" of war back in the day, hard to maneuver when considered as a single unit but extremely effective. I am assuming there are different dimensions of the phalanx formation, I didn't really think a 16x16 square would be common. I would expect something a little wider with less depth.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

160fb1a163.jpg

A "machine" of war back in the day, hard to maneuver when considered as a single unit but extremely effective. I am assuming there are different dimensions of the phalanx formation, I didn't really think a 16x16 square would be common. I would expect something a little wider with less depth.

And what happens when I send a unit of fast, lightly armed infantry in a flanking maenuver while distracting your front?

Pikes aren't good unless they're protected on their flanks.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

Pikes aren't good unless they're protected on their flanks.

Which is why I said they aren't very maneuverable. They are only useful in places where the attacks will all come at the front.

And if you had a bunch of those guys in a ravine and I had no archers (which would decimate them) I'd just not go through said ravine.

If you haven't noticed, I'm not a fan of pikemen.

[/hide]

Well if used in the center front of a battle their flanks could be covered, in which case all the attacks at the point would have to come at the front.

They definitely are best used in specialized places such as a ravine that the enemy must use. You wouldn't have entire army consisting of just phalanx, because it isn't all that smart to have an entire army of any one unit.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Well if used in the center front of a battle their flanks could be covered, in which case all the attacks at the point would have to come at the front.

They definitely are best used in specialized places such as a ravine that the enemy must use. You wouldn't have entire army consisting of just phalanx, because it isn't all that smart to have an entire army of any one unit.

Ok, I'll admit they can be useful as part of an army in certain situations. I'm just not a fan of specialized units. I prefer units that are good just about anywhere.

[/hide]

Ok, I'll admit they can be useful as part of an army in certain situations. I'm just not a fan of specialized units. I prefer units that are good just about anywhere.

You could argue if your smart enough they can be used anywhere. Alexander never lost a battle with them iirc, but then again his flanks where always secure. Companions kthxbi.

F-15-Eagle-287.jpg

f15e_pass_20070919.jpg

Period.

3772841190_eba9dc52b2.jpg

You could argue if your smart enough they can be used anywhere. Alexander never lost a battle with them iirc, but then again his flanks where always secure. Companions kthxbi.

Well, I guess it's a matter of style. I'd rather command fast, maneuverable units than heavily armored walls anyday. But that isn't to say either one is better, I just like maneuvering. A lot.

[/hide]

I don't care too much, but i like the fact that my country has and still is producing aircrafts.

My favorite airplane of all time:

[spoiler=J29 Tunnan]Tunnan_31166a.jpg

[spoiler=J37 Viggen]saab-viggen_000.jpg

[spoiler=J35 Draken]history_aero_J35_draken_highres.jpg

[spoiler=Tiger Tank]tiger_tank.jpg

[spoiler=Schwerer Gustav]Gustav2.jpg

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé