Machines of War

Dizzle229

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I didn't think it was real. But still, that would be EPIC. It would go along with the "Knock knock? Who's there? AMERICAN FIREPOWER! *BOOM*" demotive. I thought the people looked a little short compared to the building entrance in the background.

And what do you mean by "finally" Lenin? :?:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

[hide]DeathStar3.jpg[/hide]

Can't beat planet destroying.

:cool:

[hide]terminator.jpg[/hide]

Quite literally a machine of war. :twss:

[hide]AA12%20Shotgun_FIREBALL%20WITH%20CASE%20EXTRACTION.jpg[/hide]

Boom shacka lacka.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

And what happens when I send a unit of fast, lightly armed infantry in a flanking maenuver while distracting your front?

Pikes aren't good unless they're protected on their flanks.

That's why ancient warfare is so awesome. Strategy is a must. Play Rome: Total War and feel the win.

Heh, are you a Clint Eastwood fan?

"We aren't just gonna let you go."

"What do you mean, 'we?'"

"Smith, Weston, and me."

k9cpqg.jpg

That link isn't working but I am assuming you posted a Death Star.

The Death Star is the most powerful weapon in the Universe! It has no flaws. None. Except for... uh, I mean, yeah, it's like virtually indestructible. Like, 99.999%. I mean, there's this little hole. It was kind of an aesthetic choice by the architect. And if you shoot a lazer in the hole... It... Uh, blows up. I mean, it's not big. It's just like two meters across. And to even get to it you have to skim along this whole trench-- it's not a big deal.

k9cpqg.jpg

[spoiler=Schwerer Gustav]Gustav2.jpg

That is just incredible. It should be launching nukes at that size. Looks like something you would see in a comic which a superhero has to stop before it destroys the world.

Something like this?

[hide]sp1415.jpg[/hide]

16185_s.gif

The Death Star is the most powerful weapon in the Universe! It has no flaws. None. Except for... uh, I mean, yeah, it's like virtually indestructible. Like, 99.999%. I mean, there's this little hole. It was kind of an aesthetic choice by the architect. And if you shoot a lazer in the hole... It... Uh, blows up. I mean, it's not big. It's just like two meters across. And to even get to it you have to skim along this whole trench-- it's not a big deal.

I mean, can't we like put some carboard plywood over it or something? :thumbsup:

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

I mean, can't we like put some carboard over it or something? :thumbsup:

Yeah, but that would looks terrible! You've gotta think about the resale value.

k9cpqg.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29oUc8Czdic

Haha. That robot can't get us because we're behind this big fence. We're perfectly safe.

Wait. WHAT THE [bleep]?! Run for your lives! It jumped the fence!

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29oUc8Czdic

Haha. That robot can't get us because we're behind this big fence. We're perfectly safe.

Wait. WHAT THE [bleep]?! Run for your lives! It jumped the fence!

Then what's it supposed to do? Bump our toe? lol

Leap at your throat with its retractable combat knife.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

For all we know, the Military could have spent millions of dollars funding research for a fancy new remote-controlled car for George W. Bush in order to entertain him.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Quite literally a machine of war. :twss:

[hide]AA12%20Shotgun_FIREBALL%20WITH%20CASE%20EXTRACTION.jpg[/hide]

Boom shacka lacka.

Ah yes, the AA12 automatic shotgun. Can fire FRAG-12 18.5mm fin-stablized high explosive armor piercing grenade rounds.

[hide]

[/hide]

Oh god. Don't even go there. That video annoys me so much.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&hl=en&ap=%2526fmt%3D18">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&hl=en&ap=%2526fmt%3D18" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">

For the ultimate rambo.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

[hide=PP2000] 242bpd5.png[/hide]

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I am willing to put hard cash on the CO of the dude who is in that dual machine gun video having shat bricks when he saw it. What sort of f*cking MORON would do that?!?!?! Looked cool as Hell, but still!

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.