[TCIT] Clan Europe -vs- Downfall

HAR

Clan Europe -vs- Downfall

Paired with both DF's in the 20v20 and 50v50, we are hoping to take out both and it stared here with Downfall:

• Thursday 11th | | 9:30GMT Start,
  • 20v20 Matched,
  • Melee | | Binds| | ONLY,
  • Classic | | Center,
  • Ring Allowed,
  • CE Team Cape 37,
  • NO Corrupt Dragon,
  • North spawn attacks and
  • RSC Post.

We knew we mustn't underestimate Downfall as they are experienced in CWA. As far as I know DF was not able to pull some experienced members due to the early time USA wise so I apologize for that. It was difficult to get a time since 9:30GMT is 11:30GMT+2 for many of our members also

CE Starting Ops: 60

DF Starting Ops: 60

We started strong, our levels giving us a huge advantage. We took the lead early on hitting very hard on our targets with our snipers effectively controlling binds and buttering up piles for us to take down. We ended strongly with 16 people left.

Well done to all those who tanked during the fight for CE, some good stuff all around. Credit also to the sniper unit - effective as always.

CE Ending Ops: 48

DF Ending Ops: 0

cewar214720.png

cewar215419.png

cewar220608.png

cewar221509.png

cewar222131.png

cewar222153.png

Thank you very much for the fight Downfall. You guys had some very talented tanks which made binding difficult. I much look forward to fighting you again, maybe we can have two rounds of matched ops where we started at 9:30GMT and another fight later on? Nonetheless, well done and good luck in other categories.

Thanks

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gratz ce! only 1 leader on for us.. sorta hurt :/... but i dont think it would of made much difference with the huge lvl diff.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Nice fight Clan Europe.

It was clear that we were massively out lvled... we were missing out on our high lvls; the time definitely played a factor - early afternoon, but a good fight nonetheless.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Gratz, Clan Europe. Didn't fight as i had to leave soon. Your Levels were awesome, and you outperformed us. GoodLuck in the Second Round.

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008