Where to... meet people?

Our_Moon

I have long been a sort of isolationist on rs... i have done things on my own and haven't cared much for others... and now, i'm getting a little lonely!

Where are good places to meet other players, be it for chatting, discussion, (or even flirting!) I have been told Castle Wars and the GE... i don't want a place so incredibly busy, if i can help it.

Thanks =).

Our_Moon.png

Clan chats - as suggested.

Just strike up a convo while training - as suggested

Or join a clan

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

clan chats, chatting while training AND clans all are in-game...

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

There not specific locations.

You just chat when you are training and thus make friends.

Or chat with a group in a random cc or a clan cc.

You have been given an answer, take it rather than jsut insisting there is some other answer

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Yeah, and the official clan chat for tip it is Lady Heinous. Usually there are about 15+ people in the chat. :thumbsup:

Join whenever you like, and there will be plenty of people to talk to. :mrgreen:

It's unofficial and most of the people in there are trolls.

I've noticed that I make a lot of friends by doing activities such as mining, woodcutting, and slayer; where there are 2-3 people in the area at the same time, max. Try to say hello to them, then ask how they're doing. Most of the time you'll get a good conversation going, and maybe a lasting friend.

Also, play on the same world each time you play, so you can run into people you know more often, which tends to strengthen relationships.

I've never found any of the cc's to be too inviting, I feel like they are too cliquey

On topic, I always play ftp clan wars, on the same world, sooner or later you recognize people, and make friends, at least thats how I do it..., warning not all people are nice, any other places would be general training areas.

Friends last a lot longer if you have similar in-game interests. I love clan wars, so this is where I meet most of my friends. I'll team up with another person and find out I enjoy talking and fighting with them, we'll become friends and do it again. So just go about your in-game activities like you normally would and start up conversations, don't be too trigger happy and add everyone you meet though, this is especially bad the higher leveled you are, a lot of people will just talk to you for your level.

clansig7.gif