purehatred

Ph vs Tk

Lovelost came to me with an offer for a fight and we agreed to some basic rules

Original rules-

Est tree to spiders

all styles

everything else was basically on lol

Bounds were broken immediately, sorry for that, both sides did it

started off our pk by walking around for a bit, had around 120 opts at w57 where we were going to start, coll was fighting someone at that world so we hopped to w136. Fight was sloppy with people from both sides running to south, to fs, then DF rushed in.

Df got off after the first pile, then Dk, tt, and Vr? Not sure came in.

So we hopped to world 17 where most of the fight happened.

Ph starting

100215164333.png

total was 120 people were logging in.

Tk starting

93-confirmed by phoenix

Ph ending

100215173814.png

Tk ending- 0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VivG1-53CaQ

100215143027.png

random pictures of the fight

100215161246.png

100215141704.png

100215163636.png

100215173427.png

100215222047.png

100215215038.png

great job guys, good binds, good transitions, great returning.

Keep training guys lol

I think this is TK's 5h loss streak..What's happening to TK :S...Well, nice to see them stepping up at least,

Thehitman, why are you saying it's TK + SE? Lovelost is with TK now and I can admit that SE has a lot of TK members... <---So I think this sentance can conclude your meaning.

Anyways, Gj PH. I guess you needed it.

1actw.gif

sefriendly.png

Was annoyed with your running to single at the start. However afterwards there was no excuse, alot of members first times in a straight PVP war. We weren't prepared. Hopefully we can do it again sometime. Won't lie, there were about 5-6 SE there.

Respect for actually fighting, Right hitman :thumbup:? Oh...wait. . .

Was annoyed with your running to single at the start. However afterwards there was no excuse, alot of members first times in a straight PVP war. We weren't prepared. Hopefully we can do it again sometime. Won't lie, there were about 5-6 SE there.

Respect for actually fighting, Right hitman :thumbup:? Oh...wait. . .

obvious troll is obvious

Grats PH. You guys did well, a great mix of styles and for having alot of your members not on audio i was suprised by your organization :D Gj, we'll get u next time <3 Chair.

I think this is TK's 5h loss streak..What's happening to TK :S...Well, nice to see them stepping up at least,

Thehitman, why are you saying it's TK + SE? Lovelost is with TK now and I can admit that SE has a lot of TK members... <---So I think this sentance can conclude your meaning.

He might be mad lovelost was my birdy, now i got a tweety bird :D

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

Hardly TK there, maybe 1/3 were, I mean I was in a Pvp war lol that's not a common sight exactly seeing as I'm in a CW-based clan and 5 CW-based teams, lol.

We had a ton of newer people to PVP there and the binds lacked alot.

Can't believe you guys bailed straight to single however since the first rush, it was funny when Divine Forces's (150+?) Opts rushed GDZ for no reason lol but still shouldn't have bailed straight to single right before they rushed, your fall-in leader did.

Made good bank of 1 kill though, 219% --> 44% EP.

"Good Fight PH"

van_sig.png

Grats PH. You guys did well, a great mix of styles and for having alot of your members not on audio i was suprised by your organization :D Gj, we'll get u next time <3 Chair.

How am I mad by saying a fact? Your going to sit there and say TK didn't bring friends and Lovelost didn't mass HL #se to mass everyone up including me? I'm not trying to troll and I ain't mad, just the truth and everyone knows it L. I got logs if you want them khaloude, even though lovelost already admit it. Sorry if I offended you guys.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

(00:19:54) <nathan|soulja_melle> how did tk do btw? i wasnt there =/

(00:20:22) <sir_durai> imo they did good, kept a solid pile. got some ko's

(00:20:43) <sir_durai> dropped our 132 starting to about 60-90 opts the rest of the fight

Thats one of your members, hes in CL aswell. Can you edit your starting please? :thumbup:

How am I mad by saying a fact? Your going to sit there and say TK didn't bring friends and Lovelost didn't mass HL #se to mass everyone up including me? I'm not trying to troll and I ain't mad, just the truth and everyone knows it L. I got logs if you want them khaloude, even though lovelost already admit it. Sorry if I offended you guys.

lol not important.

Anyways, I wasn't there personally, and I heard PH had few friends too, so don't all get on us lmao.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

was alright, world got jacked by collision at first then by DF after hop, so hop again then fight commenced.

Team power rangers got any wars recently :thumbsup: ?

Good fight Tk's and friends :twisted:

Just out of curiosity who posted this????????