181,000 serum 207

jonni

Its of course doable but you will lose all the money you spend on tarromin and ashes, although i dont know, this might be a cheap way to level herb. It'll be a pain getting rid of them though because they wont note to drop, i have 500 just sittingin my bank as it is

2ag9frt.png

Its of course doable but you will lose all the money you spend on tarromin and ashes, although i dont know, this might be a cheap way to level herb. It'll be a pain getting rid of them though because they wont note to drop, i have 500 just sittingin my bank as it is

afaik it's the cheapest way possible, i don't mind about having them as it's only 1 space after all. just wondering if anyone's actually done thousands and can explain the painful experience they've probably had from doing it

A friend of mine was doing this. He had like 100k or so I think.

He didnt have any plans of getting rid of them, as it would take quite a long time.

Its just like making any other potion, you just cant get rid of them easily.

Also, I have no idea what level you plan on getting with that but I'm guessing 96 or something. From 85 and onwards, you really want to start making extreme pots. You need them anyway if you want to make overloads, and even the pots you don't make into overloads actually have a use, unlike serums. You're paying maybe 15 gp/xp more to have about 1.5-2k of each extreme pot at level 96, completely worth it if you ask me.

2dvjurb.png

whats exp/hour on serums? im seriously considering them now. along with super attacks.

well it's 50xp a pot and i can do about 1700ish/hour maybe (can't remember)

thanks to everyone who replied

that will be about 80-85k per hour then

Jabawoki13.png

Jabawoki13.png

Achievement Diaries

Completed: Lumbridge, Falador, Seers, Varrock, Fremennik and Karamja

Finished Hard: Ardougne

Music Tracks - 703/704

Nomad killed at 114 combat Slayer drops: Black Mask x2 Clue scroll rewards: Guthix Platebody - 900k, Guthix F Helm 1mil, Bandos Kite - 2.3mil

whats exp/hour on serums? im seriously considering them now. along with super attacks.

well it's 50xp a pot and i can do about 1700ish/hour maybe (can't remember)

thanks to everyone who replied

that will be about 80-85k per hour then

You can get nearly the same speed cleaning herbs, and profit.

Sumondskull6.png

The slightly cheaper gp/xp isn't worth the time wasted by such a slow method.

This.

I actually think, with them only being 50 exp, it might be more expensive. At one point while I was training, Super Attacks were 25gp/exp and Super Restores were 27gp/exp (something like that...) and Super Restores were actually 1m cheaper, costing 23.6m while the Attacks were over 24. I'm too lazy to calculate what the potions you'll be making would be, but you get my point. D: The money you'd save, you could probably make back relatively quickly; it isn't worth spending so much more time making the potions.

Edit: Okay stupid comment since they're the cheapest way, but I still think it isn't worth it. >_>

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

Also, I have no idea what level you plan on getting with that but I'm guessing 96 or something. From 85 and onwards, you really want to start making extreme pots. You need them anyway if you want to make overloads, and even the pots you don't make into overloads actually have a use, unlike serums. You're paying maybe 15 gp/xp more to have about 1.5-2k of each extreme pot at level 96, completely worth it if you ask me.

Completely agree. I have 3.6k overloads from 90-99 summoning and I'm happy to have them cause I am constantly using them now.

Completely agree. I have 3.6k overloads from 90-99 summoning and I'm happy to have them cause I am constantly using them now.

Completely agree. I have 3.6k overloads from 90-99 summoning Herblore and I'm happy to have them cause I am constantly using them now.

Fixed it for you

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

yeah the basic number from 68-96 was 181k something. but i do intend on making a load of extremes on the way to cut down on the serums.

thanks guys

I did 53k Serum 207 to 84 herblore, but from then on its really worth switching to extreme antifires, the gp/exp isnt that much more, and the fact that they're extremely useful is more than enough reason to do them.

xQx.png

Drops: 2 Bandos chestplates 2 Bandos hilt, 2 Armadyl hilts, at least 3 of every single Barrows item. More splits than i can remember

You asked for an idea of what one "experiences" making up so much serum 207:

I make it all the time from all the Tarromin I get from Miscellania. I "never" keep any of it in my bank as it will not "note" and is a pain to dump after you've permitted it to stack up.

I of course collect as many ashes as I have Tarromins, banking it all. Then I take 14 vials of water and 14 Tarromins, mix it; then add 14 ashes. Then I "empty" each of the 14 vials and bank the empty vials. After all the Serum 207 vials are emptied, I sell all empty vials on GE for a nice little profit.

Thus, I wind up with a "tiny" bit of frustration for very short periods of time, some herblore experience and then a little profit.

I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning and my growth is yet to end!!