Lovelost

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is wrong with phonix?

Lets hope Mago learns to read within the next 2-3 years

Yeah lol.

Get better soon Saurub, known you for a long time and I hope you get through this OK. Great job SE. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Hope things turn out for the better for you soon Saurub/Pheonix. Congrats on your win for Pheonix SE well deserved.

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...

ily Pheonix :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow guys, well recently today was a day off for me and i found my self on the comp. Thanks alot for all the well wishes. I really appreciate them and take em to the heart, it helps :). Thanks alot and good job on making me proud SE. <3

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

Wow guys, well recently today was a day off for me and i found my self on the comp. Thanks alot for all the well wishes. I really appreciate them and take em to the heart, it helps :). Thanks alot and good job on making me proud SE. <3

ily <3:

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators