Silent Ember vs LFJ+8 LF - Dedicated to Phoenix1099

Lovelost

Regards to the title of this topic...

Yesterday I was browsing Tempted Killers boards. When I stumbled upon a Leaving topic by Phoenix1099. This was the actual post....

Sadly guys I will be going inactive for about 3 months. Some of you may or may not know this, but about 2 weeks ago i was diagnosed with cancer and due to more complications ill be really busy in and out of the hospital. Currently my grades are slipping as well and with my schedule almost packed the the brim I'll need to step away from the TK staff and have to go inactive. Ill be dropping by occasianlly even coming to the occasional weekend fight. i'm really sorry to say this to my friends. I'm sorry nathan and viking for having to do this so early into being reopened but somethings are just more important than others and Rl is > than RS in this case. I'm sorry guys if you wana keep in contact add my msn: [email protected] ill try to drop by IRC as much as I can. Sorry though guys, really really sorry :(

After knowing Phoenix1099 for atleast 2-3 months he's always been a really kind softhearted guy. It really got to me when I read this how even though he was suffering he stuck it out and was so sorry about leaving or going inactive in Tempted killers even though all of this. I honestly felt confused how such a decent person could really be affected by something like cancer.

I sent out a message to SE members late last night/ This morning telling them that we would mass in edgeville instead of BH , and that something important would be announced.

I explained the events that had happened and my members were saddened by it. Whether they be from Downfall/T0/Tempted Killers/Violent Resolution/Divine forces or wherever, it is always sad to hear a teammate is suffering. We decided to dedicate this war to Phe because just plainly he deserves it.

Good luck Phe in irl and good luck in your treatment, We will all miss you.

100221135854.png

Silent Ember vs LFJ [+8 LF]

Starting :

Silent Ember: 49

LFJ+LF : 54 [Dropped to 50]

100221141055.png

Video of the fight

Ending:

Silent Ember : 29-30

LFJ+LF : 0

100221143758.png

Good luck Phe in your future, hopefully you get better soon

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope sarub is on the road to a speedy recovery, gratz guys... soz i couldnt make.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Get well Pheo <3, hopefully we'll see you soon :(

Mago- If you really didn't know, learn to read. If your trying to be a troll, good job. You just made yourself look like a complete jack---.

Hope your happy kid.