~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

many happy faries are singing. 'tis a good idea, but you know that jagex will never do it, as it will be endorsing a non-official fan site =(

It's also possible to post this idea on their forums, so it won't relate to this site.

Anyways I think they have to implement a feature like this because they are introducing more and more items, eventually more bank slots. Eventually you'd have to search for hours to find that one item you need.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is awesome :thumbsup:

Would be really useful if the RS Bank was like this...my bank is such a mess :lol:

Hegel.png

your a genious, i think the bank would easier to use if it were seperated into bits, and like u said, u would be able to make a sale quicker great idea!

you may add me if u like on runescape, i do not turn off private chat so u wil be able to see me when im online, k, ::::~GT40RACERZ~:::::

this would benifit the runescape world :thumbsup: cuz i get so tired of looking 4 my 2 handers but i cant find them this is the best this yet.

im looking 4 a girl that always likes 2 talk thats at least level 55 and thats always nice 2 me and other peple.

Well, Let me just start by saying...WOW :|

This has got to be one of the best suggestions I've EVER seen. I'm still wondering a bit exactly how you got these pics for the bank space...But that's not the point. First off, this would make banking way more efficient and would make ALL runescape players A LOT happier. I would advise that you DEFINETLY submit this to Jagex. If you were able to, i'm still looking for a link on runescape home page to contact jagex and tell them this visit this exact page. But please submit this to Jagex and that's all i can say.

Congradulations on the amazing suggestion and probably the most loved one on Tip.It

The_Trinity_11

Well, Let me just start by saying...WOW :|

This has got to be one of the best suggestions I've EVER seen. I'm still wondering a bit exactly how you got these pics for the bank space...But that's not the point. First off, this would make banking way more efficient and would make ALL runescape players A LOT happier. I would advice that you DEFINETLY submit this to Jagex. If you were able to, i'm still looking for a link on runescape home page to contact jagex and tell them this visit this exact page. But please submit this to Jagex and that's all i can say.

Congradulations on the amazing suggestion and probably the most loved one on Tip.It

The_Trinity_11

too lazy to write my own thing, so i 100% agree with that

grave_mace.png

wow, great job with the layout.

I will suggest a few things.

1. A button that allows you to see all of your bank at once.

2. A search button.

3. You forgot to add the options of withdrawing as notes or as reg items.

I'll think of more tomorrow.

Don't send it in yet. It can still use a few tweaks.

Oh and you might wanna watermark your images lol

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

your art work is sweet i really hope that jagex takes your idea (and gives credit of course) i mean its been suggested on forums alot but i never seeen anything like this before its great! =D>

legends2.jpg