~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a post on RSO Forums that says this

Already suggested & topics not to suggest

All topics on this list are not allowed to be suggested in this forum. If any of these topics are discussed, they will be removed. .....

...Bank:

- A bank search/organisation *

- More bank space *

- New bank locations / banking from anywhere * ...

...Topics included on this list also include variations; as an example a ninja with wings is still a ninja.

If an idea is on this list is indicated by an asterisk, (*) it does not mean that we will not implement it. It means that we do not need any further input about it.

All other ideas on this list will not be implemented, as they are either inappropriate to suggest, or we have decided they are not to be considered.

The purpose of the asterisk is to allow us to easily indicate things that we may choose to keep our options open on.

Removing the asterisk from a topic on the above list will clearly indicate the topic is not only not to be discussed, (as it's "Already Suggested" ) but that we have decided it's never going to happen.

Right from Jagex, the new bank search/organization has an asterisk meaning they are still discussing it and it might happen.

We just have to hope that it is this bank page they choose.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

yeee really good and i have an idea for the bank. when your having a bank sale you can put all the things your selling in a special place in your bank where you decide how much things shall cost and ppl can check that space even when your ffline it would be really good and you get like a little messeage saying that youve sold something. and all the money is added to your bank off course

egg1.PNG

Cool idea, I support, but the BIN slot would confuse some people. They will probably think it means the stuff you don't want. Maybe rename it to "Unsorted" or "New Items"?

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

Random thought (I do suggest this on every idea like this I come across) Please make a new thread for new ideas and ask a mod to moderate it so that whenever some one who doesn't have an Idea post there their post is deleted... I would really appreciate that. (and wouldn't it make it easier on the author?)

Put in big font across the top, If you support please post your support here (link to this topic) and not here. Hey some 1 has probably already suggested it but I'll suggest it again.

Womzoomed-1.gif

What has become of the runescape community???? :wall:

There is a community?

Finally something that actually tickles my fancy :wink:

If theres something to sign to put this through, my names on the lsit

... I can learn about credit, banking, paying taxes, legal rights and mortgages at a skatepark?

Runescaper since december 3, 2001

Mybrois15.png