~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

Number of Marrage proposals- 4

Number of Babies i have been asked to have with players- 2

:lol: :P :lol:

Yet another great evolution of the bank by Thagern. Supported wholeheartedly!

Abutebaris modo subjunctivo denuo.

newscapere4.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for not only having the ideas, but for taking the time to actually go through with them and make changes as needed. The latest design is awesome, and I support wholeheartedlly. Organizing your bank on your own is very, very frustrating :wall: :wall: , and I would love something like this to be used in the game. The lock system is great, especially for things like keeping your unid herbs in order. If you unlock something with the number 0 on it, will it just disappear? if so, you should tell jagex to tell that to everyone so it isnt misleading.

Code:

bankad8.png

you are are god! great idea!

My friend you would not tell with such high zest / to children ardent for some desperate glory / the old lie: Dulce et decorum est / pro patria mori.

These 'noobs' are not people as such, they are soulless creations of corporate greed.

yeh. good idea. this is the biggest and longest on going thread i have ever seen. :-D.

good idea, looks a little bit confusing. i think it would be a sweet idea but i really doubt jagex would do it. :-P

mysig11sv5.png

Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

One of the most, if not the most, well thought out, planned and presented ideas I've seen on these forums.

Talk about an update that Jagex could implement that would actually IMPROVE game play...

"Duty, then, is the sublimest word in the English language. If I do my full duty, the rest will take care of itself." ~ Robert E. Lee

gz_sijan.png

Wow... This final version is seriously the best suggestion I've ever seen in my whole time playing this game. Have you sent it to Jagex yet? If so what did they say? Put a link to this on the Official Forums too if you haven't already. :boohoo:

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

AWESOME idea, i salute you

definately send to jagex now!!! :D

p.s. shouldn't it add more slots for members only, so that members have a slot for each of their skills? maybe 12 slots for members and 8 slots for f2p ers