Tempted Killers Day-out

Viking_Ship

Tempted Killers had planned war with The Dark Daemons. It was week preparation, so we were pumped. Rules were 30 minutes PvP run-in west tree too greaters.

Tk starting :

100306140951.png

100306211125.png

TDD starting: 90+ opts ? (TDD can confirm)

War was about too start, but Divine Kings with open cc (123 opts) rushed TDD. Fight started now with TK and DK.

203717.png

100306154604q.png

100306211609.png

Tempted Killers killed DK fall-in leaders and many members which made DK to re-mass in their homeworld

100306143124.png

DK : 0 opts Left the battlefield

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htGkShf97ww

While DK re-massed, we cleared Ra who hitted TDD meanwhile

100306213852.png

DK arrived back and fight went on

TDD left the battlefield

100306220704.png

100306222650b.png

After 1,5 hour TK called it off

100306224536.png

Re-massed in non-pvp war

100306225012.png

I'm proud of every TK member who kept returning

Keep up activity TK!

106h346.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a great day for Tk

Im proud we pulled 150 opts.

We proved many wrong (Some said we couldn't pull 100)

Gf non-believers

We tanked and k0ed epically.

Would have been nice if Dk and Ra didn't crash though :(

0 kills 0 deaths 2 assists :/

To correct your false statement. You only "defeated" us the first time when you had Tdd helping you.

100306222650b.png

Why ask Dv for help when you were "winning"?

Also, this is what we ended with when you logged out. Wheres your pvp world ending pic for round 2?

339j19i.jpg

fe0ugi.jpg

Proud Ex-Leader of Divine Kings

vpxcag.png

To correct your false statement. You only "defeated" us the first time when you had Tdd helping you.

100306222650b.png

Also, this is what we ended with when you logged out. Wheres your pvp world ending pic for round 2?

339j19i.jpg

It was about 90% us the first round

It was all TK....there was no DV.

And yes, we did loose the 2nd time after one and half to two hours. Making things clear.

gf DK :thumbup: It was enjoyable.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

100306222650b.png

339j19i.jpg

DV was just here, not helping

Our ending is stated when we hopped non-pvp war

106h346.png

Woof woof woof woof.

Gratz TK. DV helping TK rather than sucking upto daddy DK, how will this affect the clan world?!?!? Discuss.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Thanks DK for making this fight interesting (lol), you got wrecked to re-mass ouch. Unfortunately, after "RA?" came (I saw some HP members there) , we couldn't keep control being piled by 2 clans simultaneously, so we made returning non-mandatory - joining TK's pile for those returning.

Shame on all crashers.

skisig.png

100306222650b.png

339j19i.jpg

fe0ugi.jpg

How are you gonna say we got smashed the second fight a open cc clan vs just our 50 against ur 70 on audio plus more in cc?Funny listening to ur audio the first time threaten ur own member saying "if u dont get here now i'm gonna dc you"Keep up the good leadership king lips :thumbup:

11r42mq.png

WG IS DEAD

Woof woof woof woof.

Gratz TK. DV helping TK rather than sucking upto daddy DK, how will this affect the clan world?!?!? Discuss.

Dv wasn't there

DK had Machamp, how is DV gonna help us lol?

100306140945.png

^Do me a favor and find a DV for me.

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~