Rate my noobs bank

So he's f2p? If so how did he get the drag? I'm assuming f2p because his mem stats are all 0.

He's standing in seer's bank, obviously not f2p.

Obviously unable to read.

2j3qh46.jpg

Nice cash pile & hats :thumbup: Trade me for Proof.

Join rv lounge cc & ask for me/Matt258

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

So he's f2p? If so how did he get the drag? I'm assuming f2p because his mem stats are all 0.

He's standing in seer's bank, obviously not f2p.

Yep. i am stupid.

Anyways: OP: I wasn't calling you a fake, it was a legitmate question, I didn't know if there was a glitch allowing you to buy drag items in f2p.

I don't really doubt anyones banks, as I used to have lots of good friends who were around lvl 30 or so with 200m banks (back in '06)

10\10 :D

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

This is annoying me. Only the first two pictures were there at the start of this topic!

double post.

wtf is wrong with editing a post, to prove [bleep]s like you wrong?

Jamje.png

null and void

There we go, much better. 10/10. And Toast, nobody could know what his username was, so that comment is useless.

What? I was saying that there are tons of low level merchants with lots of cash.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Altough even I strongly doubt. Perhaps it is a very very old account that had several Phats on it. Sell 1, keep the other 6..

We don't know :P and quite frankly, why do we care.

Still ;) lovely to see such numbers. Care to share us how you achieved such wealth? ;) Could use a few tips myself *kuch 10-30m bank.. /cry*

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

There we go, much better. 10/10. And Toast, nobody could know what his username was, so that comment is useless.

Just like 5/6 of your's on this thread?

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

Just like 5/6 of your's on this thread?

Nope! :thumbup: :D

YEP :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:rolleyes:

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

for those who were arguing about f2p stats but p2p items, maybe it was an old account, got banned or something in f2p, then later it got unbanned and he got members and just merched or something and didnt train?

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come