Dope.

deathdrow

I get the feeling that chart is very outdated since things like LSD and Steroids have been shown to cause brain bleeds from raised blood pressure and heart attacks from increased heartrate, both of whihc are more instantly deadly than alchol or tobacco.

That also surprised me.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the feeling that chart is very outdated since things like LSD and Steroids have been shown to cause brain bleeds from raised blood pressure and heart attacks from increased heartrate, both of whihc are more instantly deadly than alchol or tobacco.

That also surprised me.

You guys are ignorant as [bleep]. Pretty much everyone in this thread is (shouldnt expect anything else on a RuneScape forum though).

Once again if you think Marijuana cause cancer, if you think acid makes your brain bleed or something stupid like that,+

I redirect you to erowid.com

@ Paw_Claw: Yeah...if you look it up you'll find that you're wrong. Also, that chart is only 3 years old...hardly outdated. Besides, you're comparing one effect of LSD and Steroids to nothing from alcohol or tobacco. Honestly, you seem very biased and unwilling to consider the other side of the argument.

380px-Rational_scale_to_assess_the_harm_of_drugs_%28mean_physical_harm_and_mean_dependence%29.svg.png

Interesting. I thought GHB would be more much higher on that list. I mean even a slight overdose knocks you out. Which is why I'm staying away from it. Doesn't surprise me that LSD and pot aren't very high on that list. I expected xtc to be much more damaging as well but guess I'm wrong. Although I did hear that using it more than once a month is really damaging long term.

You guys are ignorant as [bleep]. Pretty much everyone in this thread is (shouldnt expect anything else on a RuneScape forum though).

Almost everyone who argues against never tried drugs. Comfort yourself with the thought that we have much more fun :razz: .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Almost everyone who argues against never tried drugs. Comfort yourself with the thought that we have much more fun :razz: .

Wouldn't say almost everyone. Some people just had bad experiences with drugs or something happened to a loved one/friend. Some people are straight edge and I'm ok with that. I don't have a problem with people not wanting to do any/all drugs, I just don't like it when these people try to stop others from using them.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

That also surprised me.

Once again if you think Marijuana cause cancer, if you think acid makes your brain bleed or something stupid like that,+

I redirect you to erowid.com

Yeah, I don't think any of that. I thought anabolic steroids are pretty dangerous.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

My friend wrote a persuasive essay on legalizing marijuana for school today. I read it, and it was very good. He cited sources for almost every fact, and pretty much summed up every reason for it to be legalized. But then he showed it to some of our other friends. Almost all of them saw the word "marijuana" and literally through the papers everywhere and walked away. Yes, they actually admitted they didn't want to read it because they saw "marijuana" written on the top. Talk about closed-minded...

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

My friend wrote a persuasive essay on legalizing marijuana for school today. I read it, and it was very good. He cited sources for almost every fact, and pretty much summed up every reason for it to be legalized. But then he showed it to some of our other friends. Almost all of them saw the word "marijuana" and literally through the papers everywhere and walked away. Yes, they actually admitted they didn't want to read it because they saw "marijuana" written on the top. Talk about closed-minded...

Your friend wrote a paper about legalizing marijuana. He was obviously planning on blowing up some high level government building.

Your friend wrote a paper about legalizing marijuana. He was obviously planning on blowing up some high level government building.

You know, you're right! I should never talk about pot again, because that will make me a terrorist!

Thank you for opening my eyes. ;)

EDIT: Just realized that's a winking face, which means one eye is closed. Therefore, thank you for opening my... eye.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

@Blindbaker49, I'll agree, that IS rather close-minded. They should have at least read it and check the sources provided before they went all "zOmg!" on his report.

Popoto.~<3

That's really hard to believe, how old were they?

That's really hard to believe, how old were they?

Fifteen, or close to fifteen.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

I promised myself I wouldn't post on this thread again. Oh well.

Would you mind posting a copy of that paper on here? I've always wanted to see a well thought out persuasive essay on it. Especially from a student perspective. One of these days, I'll get around to asking ym friend for his paper on "illegalizing" it. Then we can compare. and it's not about quanity of sources, it's about quality. Also, even though I'm adamently against drugs, I agree that tossing the papers is close minded. At the very least, read the paper. Then formulate an opinion. I hate that people assume that I'm close minded simply because I actively diss drug use/users

As long as I'm here, I'd also like to comment on that chart. I also believe ecstacy would be much more dependent, and even much more damaging considering it melts literal holes in your brain. Cocaine is rediculously addictive as well. As far as I know Heroin should be a bit lower, but I haven't looked to into herion.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Would you mind posting a copy of that paper on here? I've always wanted to see a well thought out persuasive essay on it. Especially from a student perspective. One of these days, I'll get around to asking ym friend for his paper on "illegalizing" it. Then we can compare. and it's not about quanity of sources, it's about quality. Also, even though I'm adamently against drugs, I agree that tossing the papers is close minded. At the very least, read the paper. Then formulate an opinion. I hate that people assume that I'm close minded simply because I actively diss drug use/users

As long as I'm here, I'd also like to comment on that chart. I also believe ecstacy would be much more dependent, and even much more damaging considering it melts literal holes in your brain. Cocaine is rediculously addictive as well. As far as I know Heroin should be a bit lower, but I haven't looked to into herion.

Look up your facts pal.

Good to know that you know more than the ACMD. Wait....

They threw it out, actually. >_>

EDIT: But I might actually be able to get my hand on the one he handed in, the one they threw out was a copy.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

As far as I know Heroin should be a bit lower, but I haven't looked to into herion.

lol

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

As far as I know Heroin should be a bit lower, but I haven't looked to into herion.

lol

Heroin shouldn't be any lower, it's accurate enough where it is.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I think we should have an OT group viewing of "Trainspotting".

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I think we should have an OT group viewing of "Trainspotting".

Haha, or just a trip to Scotland.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

If a drug could ever be described as 'evil' then it would be heroin- what it does to you is unbelievable- it's a weapon.

The others I don't mind too much- if you want to do them then it's at your own risk- just don't put other peoples' lives at risk.

If you wanna come to Scotland you're welcome to stay with me :D

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

If a drug could ever be described as 'evil' then it would be heroin ...

Or PCP. People have done some crazy [cabbage] when they were on that.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

I've heard meth is pretty bad too, and that's coming from friends into heavier [cabbage] than I'd ever consider. Oddly enough it was created to be a cure for a cold.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!