CR Desperate...r?

Guthorm

Well since the other topic apparently lack "discussion value", I contacted Joey and he went with "you can post a new topic if you stick some question in it." So here is the question. If given the chance to recruit a famous player for example Zezima/gert/watsreallife/obesenolifer, would you take advantage of their fame and trying to attract new blood, or would you not fearing other clans will just mock you, or would you just troll back the trolls? Here is CR's attempt at recruiting.

crzezima194751.png

pic164533.png

PS: Did zezima hurt cr's feelings?

Discuss these important and obviously life changing questions, otherwise it will be locked again. :thumbup:

PSS:Cool story bro is acceptable as response.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Lmfao. Zezima loves CR.

~@Gaz

~%Runescape Elites - Advanced Elite ~ January 24th 2010 - Present

~@Clan Europe - Co-Leader ~ December 27th 2009 - Present

~@Team Rock - Official ~ May 25th 2009 - Present

nice but zezima in lth cc? when his possibly joining cr? i dont understand. But if he does join that would be good for clan, you can boast about it :P imagine if he is a fail tank lol, doubt it, but what if.

AWAY ATM =[

I highly doubt this was a serious attempt by CR. Tbh, it would be more probable that a few of their members had nothing better to do. I doubt they'd even want Zezima in their clan since he would just attract lots of random noobs who have no clue at warring - it would do more harm than good tbh.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

I wouldn't want Zezima in my clan, so maybe you could say desperate if they were being serious, which I highly doubt they were.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

I wouldn't want Zezima in my clan, so maybe you could say desperate if they were being serious, which I highly doubt they were.

You are honestly going to turn down The Zez if he applys, come on dude.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Does he even clan? a requirement for T0 is SOME warring experience..... lets see if he passes that..

kristn.png

Does he even clan? a requirement for T0 is SOME warring experience..... lets see if he passes that..

He was a member of FEAR or Phobia I believe.

If the replies become nothing but spam this topic will be locked. Show us that you guys can have an intelligent discussion.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

lol tbh i really wouldnt care if a clan got zezima....wow whats he gonna do? show u how to cook in a war. Tbh it will be funny if he joins cr cause it will show us whats hes like and stuff but not really a big deal. ITS ONLY ZEZIMA HE WONT WIN YOU WARS KNOW WILL HE :-?

Yes, I probably would. It would mean whenever he's warring with us, the attention would be on him rather than the clan. There is no member who is bigger than the clan itself, and to the standard RuneScape player it would seem like that, as well as to many clanners also. That's unfair on our loyal members as they should be the ones recognised for good effort in wars rather than Zezima's 'ownage'. I wouldn't want him anywhere near my clan, as HAR said he'd bring more harm than good.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

ObeseNoLifer has been in Gladz for nearly 3 years. We haven't gained any recruiting benefit from Jeremy being in the clan. N0valyfe was probably more influential, but the effect isn't massive.

From the grape vine, Zezima nearly joined Gladz but decided against it because our leader didn't get on with him. There's still an old picture somewhere where he says that he plays in W65 (our old homeworld) because he Wubs his Gladz.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

He intro'ed last night...

No, but seriously we were taking ending for a pk trip and True got a pm saying that zezima was in cc of lth, so we joined it and just spammed that for fun lol.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

I doubt CR was serious about it :P

CtulY.png

Undisputed #1 All levels warring clan since 2007

Jagex Clan Cup Community Champions 2010 / 2011 / 2013 / 2014
Jagex Clan Cup Legacy & EOC Main Cup Champions 2014
Jagex Clan Cup Legacy Fullout Cup Champions 2015

B6mDazi.png

I'd decline.

Zezima hasn't been to active in runescape in general, on top of that his warring experience is most likely out dated.

Ofcourse I'm all down for giving people a chance to proove me wrong I have to agree with HAR the negatives will out weigh the positives most likely.

6590ew.jpg

He was a member of FEAR or Phobia I believe.

If the replies become nothing but spam this topic will be locked. Show us that you guys can have an intelligent discussion.

More useless in a clan, Zezima or Quikdrawjoe?

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

While some of you are claiming you would decline Zezima, I highly doubt that if he apped on your sites you would decline him. Who wouldn't want a maxed 126? He would bring in people and could possibly extend the clan world to those who don't know about it. Don't see why you would decline him tbh. <_<

solaceeblack.png