How often do you die?

Mischlings

Last time I died doing slayer it was running through chaos tunnels without my antifire shield, boy was that a mistake. Anyways, last time I died doing monster hunting I lost 35m at Daggonth Kings due to bad connection and crashers.

Low_C.png

I assume by "die" you mean in a dangerous area, unintentionally, leaving behind items of value in your gravestone, and frantically running back to collect them. So... very rarely actually. I almost always plan carefully for any venture, so just about the only times I ever die is because of lost connection or lag. Like the time I lost my void at TDs because my power went out and didn't come back on for hours... :x I don't know what's worse, being without internet for several hours, or the several hours spent at PC to get my void back.

Had to walk to my gravestone about twice since they came out. Both to revs as I got lost looking for penguins. Also about once every go I give the spirit beast (just need one more pyre lit), and once every tenth pest control since I'm geared to pray offensively for the whole game.

I don't normally travel much, so I rarely die.

As such I've forgotten how dangerous RuneScape can be, until about a month ago . . . when I died doing the "Icthlarin's Little Helper" quest . . . with nearly my whole bank on me . . .

GF 52M :wall:

I'm one of those players who almost never die.... except when it's not a matter. I hate it so much.

Last time : 1st kill at arma in two shots. i came from saradomin boss and forgot to switch prayer. Team and i came in, i hitted first (was exited). Kree did hurted had a friend who also forgot prayer but he was skilled in surch situation and activated it. Since i hitted, Kree turned on me doing a nice combo of 530-450 like hits before i got ROLed to Camelot. Ttrip time for me < 5 seconds.

Now to finish the laughing time : just when i was about to get teled away, a poor geared played came in (but wasn't in team) and also got hit to death but wasn't teled.

That arma trip still stay in my mémory like a warning on fight preparation.

- Time before : jad (i still die there with no cape), and Nomad of course. Saradomin camp on laggy times and fail trips but allways got blessed.

- Even before : TDs first attempts getting rushed by 3 of them.

- Epic die sequence : KQ trip, got killed due to lagg and hard hits (i simply couldn't heal)... died again while retrieveing my grave and a 3rd time just after i looted it and broke it.

- Die in quest : melee troll queen during swang song quest (piscatoris) in my best melee gear since i had to simply wear dhides (missread the guide).

- 1st die in member : 1st hour of play in member, got lured to jungle men who poisoned me (lost full rune/obby cape/shield = strong part of my cash)

Oh baby light the dark side...

I've died twice. Once while doing a treasure trail in the high wilderness, I got jumped by the Chaos Elemental. Then again by rock-throwing Ice Trolls while on a Penguin Hunt north of Neitiznot.

fuer grissa ost drauka

"Once committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary, cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no committment that overrides that one. Cut. Cut from the void, not from bewilderment. Cut the enemy as quickly and directly as possible. Cut with certainty. Cut decisively, resolutely. Cut into his strength. Flow through the gaps in his guard. Cut him. Cut him down utterly. Don't allow him a breath. Cut him without mercy to the depths of his spirit. It is the balance of life: death. It is the dance with death."

"Dance with me, Death." Bringer of death. "I am ready."

Rarely. I usually always wear RoL if going to dangerous places such as GWD or doing quests with tough monsters. I don't PK so the only place where I often die are those PvP minigames.

EDIT: Oh how ironic, I just got killed by spirit beast after posting this... -.-

Edited by RunescapeVII
Sephy.png

i dont often die but when i do it's either intentionally with friends (suicide runs FTW :^_^: ) or from being stupid like forgetting good food during mm or not paying attention when killing greaters. I never die of my dfs pure hellz yeah :grin:

VideoGameSigs4c274971671ba.png

TF2 Quotes

"stabbity stabbity stab" - [tcf] Chaotic Flare

"if life gives you an orange, you must be a mexican" - [tcf] PyrooryP

"will! you! stop! sapping! my! sentry! gun! god! [bleep]it!" - [tcf] g0 di3 sp1e

"he's like a bottle of soda with a skittle at the bottom, it doesn't really do anything it just sits there looking interesting and you can't drink it, so you basically just want to throw it out but you don't" - [tcf] sarrix

Every time I die it's because of my horrible wireless thing... Recently I dc'd at iron dragons and apparently my prayer ran out. Gf claws, b ring, and dharok helm.

On average, I die over 9000 times every 42 days. That's not counting the 1337 times I've died in the last 69 minutes.

I guess I only really die when I'm afk :/

Win :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I only really die when I take of a mirror shield or go somewhere which im not prepared for.

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

I'm always fighting but the last time I died by accident was when I was about 83 combat (now 137) and it was from that bat guy in the desert treasure quest. Other than that the only times I die are in minigames XD if I was a pker, I'd probably be classed as a "Safer noob" lol :) I'm always checking my HP (or LP for that matter) so it's never a problem. Also I don't do bosses, I'm too chicken.

2vuhgcn.png