How often do you die?

Mischlings

This thread is simple: how often do you die, and why do you die that often? If you die all the time, is it because of boss hunting or similar? If you never die, are you a peaceful skiller and avoid combat whenever possible?

As for me, I rarely die, but recently have decided to learn to kill Tormented Demons, which has led to me dying about daily (I get piled often while luring and just recently realized that playing with sounds on is a good idea). Other than that, I mostly do slayer and I never die there.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

I can't even remember the last time I died. I haven't done any serious combat training since like 2005. I have done a little bit of slayer/summoning to raise my total level or try out the skills, but other than that.. I rarely engage in any sort of combat activities. And I've never been boss hunting.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Not often. Ive died three time during the double xp weekend at CT dags cuz I afk too much and run out of prayer. I got all my stuff back though =D

I also died at CT dags this weekend. Only other times I can remember dieing is when my Internet shut down on me at dag kings a week ago and then at Corp like twice in the last month.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I really can't remember last time I died. Even during nomads when I was just about dead I did the thing where you run behind the pole and log out.

Though if I'm in a bh world, then yeah, I die all the time lol.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Unless I'm playing something like Soul Wars, I don't. I try to be pretty careful, especially when boss hunting. If I think it's risky trying to get another kill, I'll most likely teleport.

Though, admittedly, I did almost die at Iron Dragons this weekend. Went afk, next time I look I have 62 lifepoints. :ph34r: Um...oops.

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

Not counting Nomad's Requiem (which I attempted 6 times before killing him). I rarely die. Except recently, went pickpocketing the a master farmer for SH rocks, forgot i was on low HP and went on a farming run. booom hit got 98 by some trolls and died.. :unsure:

asrhasrh.jpg

I really only die in minigames tbh. I am mostly a skiller, and when I do combat, the monsters aren't that dangerous.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I die as often as i kill players in PvP.

Last week I played bounty hunter.... alot. I'm pretty sure I got more kills than I was killed, but I still died a fair number of times.

Unless I'm playing clan wars, bounty hunter, or fist of guthix, I don't die.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I rarely die. The only time I do die often is when I'm playing mini-games, and safe mini-games at that. But I don't PK and I don't kill boss monsters. In fact, I am rarely doing anything that involves combat unless it's a mini-game, so my style of play doesn't incorporate the ability to die much.

Technically died today when my RoL teled me at 73LP. Actually died not too long ago because whenever I need to bank and I'm at wildy agil course I generally just fight a skeleton with no prayer or food etc and wait to die.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Ive only died 3 times (besides from PKing) Once was to blue drags, another time was to the KQ, and one time I died to a random event while I was woodcutting (lost my santa from that event)

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Very rarely. If im doing a 'dangerous' Slayer Task ill take teleport items to make a safe exit when food/prayer/ runs out and hp gets low.

I thought i would have died today when the power went down while i was killing Black Demons, I [cabbage] bricks.

I suicide train Thieving at the Master Farmers in Draynor as theres no point wasting food when you're less than a minute away from you're grave.

newsigb.png

99 Attack - Done

In pvp? All the time. Otherwise? Very rarely. Only if I'm afk normally.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]