Charm-collecting choice now

Mungo0

At the moment, I'm 90 summoning, and I need roughly 10k crims to get to 96, which is my goal. I basically have 3 choices:

Slayer - this is good for general exp, but focusing on wfs is faster. It makes the most profit though

Waterfiends - I can camp there for as long as I want to, pretty much due to my unicorn and SGS healing me enough

Bursting - This is arguably the fastest, but is extremely expensive. A friend said it was 2m for 1k casts, and since I only have 20m (Or so) that's 10k casts, which works to around 2-3k crims.

Which one do you think I should go with? I'm plumping for a combination of Slayer with Waterfiends.

Mungo_0.png

awesomesiggeh2.jpg

Yes... Yes, that's what he said.

Siggeh1.jpg

Siggeh2.jpg

:D

At the moment, I'm 90 summoning, and I need roughly 10k crims to get to 96, which is my goal. I basically have 3 choices:

Slayer - this is good for general exp, but focusing on wfs is faster. It makes the most profit though

Waterfiends - I can camp there for as long as I want to, pretty much due to my unicorn and SGS healing me enough

Bursting - This is arguably the fastest, but is extremely expensive. A friend said it was 2m for 1k casts, and since I only have 20m (Or so) that's 10k casts, which works to around 2-3k crims.

Which one do you think I should go with? I'm plumping for a combination of Slayer with Waterfiends.

Most economical option is to do waterfiends in chaos tunnels. Use a combat familiar and pray range always. There are guides for this on youtube.

It is most often quoted that 1K burst gives 250 crims, 1K barrage gives 350 crims. If you have SoL and or robes this value will obviously go up

If you have finished WGS, TDS are the best method - make more than 1M an hour and get about 30 blues an hour!

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Last time I checked 1k bursts was 1180k ish.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

I would do wyverns til 95, just because they are more profitable than waterfiends and less annoying, then do ct waterfiends til 96.

On task, turmoiling, I was getting 100 crims/hr.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I personally would do slayer, then again, I really don't ever plan to Power level any Combat stat (except maybe magic and prayer someday)

It's a lot more entertaining then camping at one monster, and you make money as well.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I'm doing the same thing as you almost. I'm 90 summoning, but I'm going for 99 to trim my HP cape. I'm bursting Rock Lobs using SoL and full Battle Robes. I just did some math on my current run, and after selling the misc. loot that you get from them, it comes out to roughly 1,749 gp/ crimson charm. Not bad if you ask me, and it's also a way for me to get my magic level up finally.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I would try Slayer, and save all the runes you get like I did. This basically set me up with over 17m in runes for free that mostly went toward Bursting. So do a mix of Fiends and slayer, and it should set you up a bit for some bursting on the side.

I would try Slayer, and save all the runes you get like I did. This basically set me up with over 17m in runes for free that mostly went toward Bursting. So do a mix of Fiends and slayer, and it should set you up a bit for some bursting on the side.

They are not "free", since the opportunity cost of you keeping the runes would be to sell them and get gp for them. It's not a bad idea to keep the runes that you would be using to burst/barrage, but don't assume that they are free.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

You should approximately double that cost.

In 1 hour, you can roughly get 100 crimsons for free at waterfiends.

In 1 hour, at absolute maximum, you can get 200 crimsons for 1.7K each at lobbies.

Hence, you pay 200*1700 for an extra (200-100) = 100 charms.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top