Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Willow Prices

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Obtaurian
[ Display Name History ]

Obtaurian

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,853 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Obtaurian
  • Clan:Dungeonsweepers (DGS)

Cheap (8gp) willows means you can buy 99 fletching for just over 3 million gp, or 99 firemaking for just over 1.1 million. Things surely have changed.

I'd rather throw myself off a cliff than get 99 fletching/firemaking through willows. :(

Posted Image

To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Albel
[ Display Name History ]

Albel

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,189 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Albel
  • RSN2:Seaoh
  • Clan:SoDB

Cheap (8gp) willows means you can buy 99 fletching for just over 3 million gp, or 99 firemaking for just over 1.1 million. Things surely have changed.

I remember when I bough 99 firemaking way back in 2007 of willows for around 3.3mill. That was when the willows were really starting to drop in price.

35bvvh1.png

Quotes

Runescape Achievements

Skeptical
[ Display Name History ]

Skeptical

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,906 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
I actually almost made that mistake: I did them until about lvl 92, my first (unsuccessful) attempt at 99.

Then I just went back a did magic longs until 99. XD
"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."
Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users