New Skill Tomorrow??

3PointMan

I remember reading somewhere it was going to be released on Q2

May seems likely, then. It's more toward the middle of the year, and it's when people start their Summer vacation from school.

The only statement I can find is where he said "Likely towards the middle of the year and not towards the end".

July-August would be halfway through the year, so I would honestly be very surprised if it did come before July. My gut feeling says I should really expect it around September-ish.

They have already proved they don't care about other schedules and will only release it when they feel its ready, not based on who is on "spring/summer break".

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They did a Thanksgiving update and multiple April Fool's updates/posts(not sure on the origin of April Fool's).

Also, we've got dibs on the red suit santa in the U.S.

Allegedly the origin of April fool's day can be traced back to Persia 536 BC. But that just depends who you ask.

Persia is your modern Iran is in current times, in case anyone temporarily forgot.

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png

I remember reading somewhere it was going to be released on Q2

They have already proved they don't care about other schedules and will only release it when they feel its ready, not based on who is on "spring/summer break".

True.. Very true. If it is as grand and complicated as they make it out to be, then delays can only be anticipated.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

The only thing I'm really surprised about is that the StrangePower and the giant map addition were both on the 23rd, and we didn't get anything yesterday. Or maybe it's still hidden?

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

The only thing I'm really surprised about is that the StrangePower and the giant map addition were both on the 23rd, and we didn't get anything yesterday. Or maybe it's still hidden?

Or maybe it was purely coincidental that the two events happened on the 23rd and thus doesn't cement the fact that the update was supposed to happen the 23rd the next month?

I'll go with that.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Or maybe it was purely coincidental that the two events happened on the 23rd and thus doesn't cement the fact that the update was supposed to happen the 23rd the next month?

I'll go with that.

Wanted to say the same thing.

People want to build theories based on their own theories forgetting that they made them up their selves initially, it's a good psychology research case tbh :P

Lord_Beloved.png

OMFG HEY GUYS HEY GUYS

New skill tomorrow OMFG!!!!!

I HAVE PROOF!!

1. NEW SKILLZ!!

2. I'm an idiot.

3. Random bits of proof that have no relation.

-3PointMan

Dude 3pm didn't post it, it was a post on RSOF that I found, thought was interesting and shared with Codguy's chat, 3pm didn't write this and knew the skill prolly wouldn't come out, but still thought it was interesting. sheesh.

Darkpoop, you just made yourself look like an [wagon]. This isnt my post. It was an interesting read. Nobody knows you, so you lost the respect that you didn't have. Scat. Nobody wants you here.

Be nice. Some people have learning disabilities which make it difficult to read such unimportant things as subtitles and bold text.

The new skill won't be until April as it's a new tax-year, they can say "one new skill next year" meaning they start from the tax year I believe.

I don't think Jagex really goes by American tax day. Also, that's not nearly as important a fiscal year because corporations pay taxes every quarter and that's even if they pay income taxes over here. Not sure.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

The UK Tax year runs from April the 6th to April the 5th (the next year). I don't see why that should make any difference to how Jagex release their content. They have always given estimations based on the normal calender Jan-Dec. Unless you're trying to be clever.

asrhasrh.jpg

The UK Tax year runs from April the 6th to April the 5th (the next year). I don't see why that should make any difference to how Jagex release their content. They have always given estimations based on the normal calender Jan-Dec. Unless you're trying to be clever.

And like I said, that's just for the average person. Companies like Jagex pay their taxes more often, typically 4 times a year. Also, because of that their fiscal year can be anything really.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.