What computer do you play runescape on?

nightshade53

When the footy is on:

p3160424v.jpg

Otherwise:

p3160428s.jpg

I play fullscreen HD with very smooth graphics, at 2560x1440 resolution. It's win :D

Can also watch blu-ray films while I semi-afk :P

Post what systems you play on!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome.

Unfortunately, I only have my laptop to play on. I don't play RuneScape much anymore, but I usually have Firefox running RuneScape (with Tip.it and Youtube in other tabs). Kind of a modest setup, I suppose.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

In my mind I beat you because I hate Apple.

[hide]

setupasof24210.jpg

Untitled-15.jpg

Untitled-1-50.jpg

[/hide]

Sick. Although my screens are bigger you probably have better specs on your PC than imacs do.. But (I'm sure we won't agree on this) I have OS X so I win :smile:

In my mind I beat you because I hate Apple.

[hide]

setupasof24210.jpg

Untitled-15.jpg

Untitled-1-50.jpg

[/hide]

Sick. Although my screens are bigger you probably have better specs on your PC than imacs do.. But (I'm sure we won't agree on this) I have OS X so I win :smile:

Yeah, I think I do.

BTW that is Win7 not Vista.

bGmskuB.gif

Amateurs

[hide=megan fox pic]

ahahahah fail

207mg42.png

[/hide].

GTFO. You have waaay much money to spend for stuff like that. :(

You don't happen to have it linked to some kind of hidden surveillance system so you can watch people get dressed in the morning, do you? *shudders* Haha. I'm just kidding.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Im wondering, has anyone with Linux operating system bought 4 of the 5000 series from ATI and setup a 24 screen system and played Runescape?

Kinda like this

quake_24_screens.jpg

That's hot.. but only 15 fps?

I'm going to move this to General Discussion as it's not a question; if you'd prefer it to be here though just shoot me or any other mod a PM :smile:

There'll most likely be more activity in it here as well.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Incredible, I can't believe you guys spend so much money, on like hard out gaming equipment.

Just sick as :smile:

sinkedited.jpg

May I ask what pipes are doing underneath your desk? Looks more like a computer setup in the bathroom now :thumbup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Is that a sink in the OP pic? Win. Brush your teeth while you scape. (You do brush your teeth... Right?)

Mine is my dell studio 17, my ihome with ipod touch, and hulu\netflix.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Im wondering, has anyone with Linux operating system bought 4 of the 5000 series from ATI and setup a 24 screen system and played Runescape?

Kinda like this

quake_24_screens.jpg

That's hot.. but only 15 fps?

That's really hot...but anything that involves some clicking would be incredibly tedious.

I rather play on my 22" 1680*1050.

[but seriously...I'd love having that for flight simulator.....Along with a quad-SLI of the best graphic Cards money can buy.]

For Runescape....maybe. I'd have to test it before, though. Even my G9 at top speed would not be enough to get an OK speed, I think....

WarBlastoise.png

Mine is a handed-down screen, with a handed-down computer. (Decent handed-down stuff though, not gonna say where it was handed down from) Use Firefox, RS in one tab, various other random stuff in other tabs.

I'd take a picture, but 1) That violates my internet paranoia policy, and 2) Nobody needs to see that many gum wrappers in their lifetime.

a70c7.png

Incredible, I can't believe you guys spend so much money, on like hard out gaming equipment.

Just sick as :smile:

sinkedited.jpg

May I ask what pipes are doing underneath your desk? Looks more like a computer setup in the bathroom now :thumbup:

Yes, very strangely my desk came with a sink in the corner.. It's very weird...

Is that a sink in the OP pic? Win. Brush your teeth while you scape. (You do brush your teeth... Right?)

I'd rather think the sink is so he doesn't have to run to the bathroom every time he looks at the apple logo ;)

unspam: I've been thinking about getting myself a second monitor for a while now. For those of you who have them, how much use do you get out of it? Is it has handy as it seems, or would I be better off saving my cash to rebuild my system?

cheezysigtipit.png

High-alching that REALLY expensive item in my inventory looks more and more tempting with every beer I drink.

unspam: I've been thinking about getting myself a second monitor for a while now. For those of you who have them, how much use do you get out of it? Is it has handy as it seems, or would I be better off saving my cash to rebuild my system?

I find mine very useful if you watch movies etc gives me a lot more room to work with.

bGmskuB.gif

Its a Mac so it instantly fails. I've seen a lot more better setups, mine is simple. 1 Monitor, Play Runescape. If something is on, Use a Television. Since unlike 50% here, My parents didn't buy my setup, I used what little money I had.

Popoto.~<3