Dragon chainbody drop

Themooingcow666

Ok so i am killing dust devils for a dragonchainbody drop. I do realize it will take a while, and i'm bored enough right now to do it, and i need crimson charms, so what i was wondering is, what's the drop rate for it? and 2. Would i have a better chance to get the dragon chainbody with, or without the ring of wealth? right now i have it equipped

Thank you :)

Themooingcow.png

1) Chances are guesstimated between 1/5,000 and 1/25,000. I've seen people gettings 99s there without ever getting a Chainbody.

2) No.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

ROW only affects drops that are shared by a wide variety of monsters, such as gems, half keys, etc...

As for the drop rate, i have no idea.

29y32nr.png

Snipersxope.png

Firemaking cape 12/22/08 & Range cape 10/07/09

Quest cape 12/10/09 & Agility cape 8/13/10

my friend got max melee there from like 85s without ever seeing a dragon drop, but two of my other friends have gotten 2 each while on slayer tasks, GL though. and ROW makes no difference at all.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

my friend got max melee there from like 85s without ever seeing a dragon drop, but two of my other friends have gotten 2 each while on slayer tasks, GL though. and ROW makes no difference at all.

Ok cool :( thank you for the replies XP i'll just finish up my slayer task here, get a couple hundred crimson charms, and then go :(

Themooingcow.png

ive had 2 drop while slaying from 65-94 i wouldnt hunt them for one just keep slaying and you never know you may get lucky

Oh wow nice :D Ok cool i'll do that then :) I have never gotten an AMAZING drop before, just good or pretty good ones. But i have 73 slayer and hopefully by the time i get to 85 i can get a couple good drops and almost maxed stats :D (81 att,def,str now and 82 hp)

Themooingcow.png

ive had 2 drop while slaying from 65-94 i wouldnt hunt them for one just keep slaying and you never know you may get lucky

Oh wow nice :D Ok cool i'll do that then :) I have never gotten an AMAZING drop before, just good or pretty good ones. But i have 73 slayer and hopefully by the time i get to 85 i can get a couple good drops and almost maxed stats :D (81 att,def,str now and 82 hp)

You'll regret hunting for one once you become a high level. Right now, even I regret not starting slayer earlier.

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

You'll regret hunting for one once you become a high level. Right now, even I regret not starting slayer earlier.

Why do you regret it? I love it :) It makes slayer a lot easier becuase it gives faster tasks, and i started slayer when i was like 50 in att,def,str and hp (not exactly but around there)

Themooingcow.png

Why do you regret it? I love it :) It makes slayer a lot easier becuase it gives faster tasks, and i started slayer when i was like 50 in att,def,str and hp (not exactly but around there)

What he's trying to say is that you should keep on slaying, because if you camp for drops and max out (Or nearly max out) you'll regret having to train slayer without looking forward to combat lvls.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

*Ring of Wealth: According to Jagex, with NPCs, drops are granted from what is called a "drop table". This contains all the items a specific NPC can drop. For most NPCs, there is a small chance the drop will come from a separate "rare drop table." The rare drop table is a table filled with the rarer items a player can receive, but also contains a significant amount of what Jagex calls "empty slots." If the drop selection lands on a empty slot, then the player will not receive a drop. To explain how the ring works - it reduces the number of empty slots on the rare drop table so the chances of receiving one of those rarer items is increased (also decreasing the chance of 'no drop').

Took me 14k dusties before I got one on my pure. I know lots of people who haven't gotten any after 35k+

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

I've heard 1/5.000 - 1/10.000 but I'm slay L88 now. Never skipped a task and only gotten 6 d drops in my career: shield left half & 5 pair d boots...

It seems it's so random you can't put a number on it. I've farmed over 2k iron dragons trying to get a visage or even a d drop... No luck at all, my friend is 78 slay he did his first task of steels some weeks ago and he got a skirt & legs the same task...

Gets me confused and but it's all about luck I guess :(

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Oh ok i get what he means, hopefully i don't max out at all till at least 99 slayer, plus i want mining and smithing 99 before anything else

Well it's going to be hard to not max out before 99 slayer (if you stop training a skill after you max it out)...

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Twice in one task. The very first kill and the second to last. Extreme dumb luck.

I guess it is luck then, lol and i guess i still have no luck, but ok i'm just going to keep doing tasks till i get to 99 and lucky, and i won't max it out, i'll get att to 98 str to 98 def to 98 and then range and mage, but i want mining and smithing as my first 99's

Themooingcow.png