What has OT Taught you

Maxingmck

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OT taught me to plant a bear trap whenever I want to catch someone siphoning my gas.

[cabbage], you should plant a bear trap when you want to catch anything.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

OT taught me to plant a bear trap whenever I want to catch someone siphoning my gas.

Like butterflies.

or peadophiles.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Like butterflies.

or peadophiles.

Or RPG Gamers

rosssigfinal.jpg

Like butterflies.

or peadophiles.

I have bear mace for that.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Is there a difference between a pedophile and a peadophile...? :unsure:

That's something OT hasn't taught you, :eek: out of this thread now pl0xers. :unsure:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

OT taught me that it doesn't matter what kind of music you listen to, everyone will claim to listen to the same thing to fit in. I haven't visited the Music forum since I started posting here again (just a bit ago) but I remember a few years ago either you were a metal head or you were nothing. Might still be that way, but I'll take my country music and play it proudly any day ;)

Deloria, what can I say, but "Yeehaw!" Country music is a beautiful thing.

It's been a long time since I've posted on here, but OT is where I really learned how to write and argue. I learned how to think about, articulate, and defend my faith and my political views. I learned how to understand and accept the views of others. We had some great people on here back in the day, and I'm thankful to them for countless good discussions and a lot of fun.

I haven't found too many familiar names on here, but shoot me a PM if you want to catch up!

// Astra

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Is there a difference between a pedophile and a peadophile...? :unsure:

Paedophile is the correct way of spelling it. Pedophile is the American way. :P

Actually, it's spelled 'pædophile'. ;)

OT: I also learned that the Romans, Saxons, and Norse used the æ symbol. This would normally be useless information, but we had a huge argument over it on another section of this forum. :mellow:

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Is there a difference between a pedophile and a peadophile...? unsure.gif

Paedophile is the correct way of spelling it. Pedophile is the American way. tongue.gif

Actually, it's spelled 'pædophile'. wink.gif

OT: I also learned that the Romans, Saxons, and Norse used the æ symbol. This would normally be useless information, but we had a huge argument over it on another section of this forum. mellow.gif

Oh lord, how long did that debate go on for? Complete waste of like 6 pages lol. But I guess we all did learn something, so it's not all bad. For the record, I'm American. I just think it's funny to spell things all British to confuse others. :P

Paedophile is the correct way of spelling it. Pedophile is the American way. tongue.gif

OT: I also learned that the Romans, Saxons, and Norse used the æ symbol. This would normally be useless information, but we had a huge argument over it on another section of this forum. mellow.gif

Oh lord, how long did that debate go on for? Complete waste of like 6 pages lol. But I guess we all did learn something, so it's not all bad. For the record, I'm American. I just think it's funny to spell things all British to confuse others. :P

Remember the "Norway rocks" argument?

SWAG

Oh lord, how long did that debate go on for? Complete waste of like 6 pages lol. But I guess we all did learn something, so it's not all bad. For the record, I'm American. I just think it's funny to spell things all British to confuse others. tongue.gif

Nu-uh! Cause I'm from Norway, the greatest region to ever exist in the history of the Earth, and I am always right. I know things about my heritage, no matter what wikipedia might say! Wikipedia is wrong, because I am Norse and I am right! Norway rocks!

...that one?

Oh lord, how long did that debate go on for? Complete waste of like 6 pages lol. But I guess we all did learn something, so it's not all bad. For the record, I'm American. I just think it's funny to spell things all British to confuse others. tongue.gif

Nu-uh! Cause I'm from Norway, the greatest region to ever exist in the history of the Earth, and I am always right. I know things about my heritage, no matter what wikipedia might say! Wikipedia is wrong, because I am Norse and I am right! Norway rocks!

...that one?

Of course.

SWAG

that people like to argue about pointless things and trivial things

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

ooo! ooooo!

I learrned today that no one on OT cares about Magic the Gathering :lol:

i thought a topic exited once before on magic!

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

i thought a topic exited once before on magic!

...and how long ago was that? I remember there being one too, but I also remember after a few pages it go hijacked into a thread discussing how much better Pokemon cards were to any other trading card game. If I recall correctly. i rememebr getting owned when I claimed my Mirror Force was worth $60. So obviously, we weren't talking about Magic very long.

dunno, but i played magic for like 2-3 months lol

Abraham Lincoln

I learnt that Das can hijack any thread on a whim :lol:

Damn Right

I learned that he works as an ISP :ohnoes: ...

For - I know what Rick looks at when its late at night

Abraham Lincoln

I learnt that Das can hijack any thread on a whim :lol:

Damn Right

I learned that he works as an ISP :ohnoes: ...

For - I know what Rick looks at when its late at night

Do tell more.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.