What would you do with 1 billion GP???!!!!!

timtim

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I would ever have 1 bill, and by the time I would rares would cost 4-500 mill each anyways lol.

BUT, with the whole "What if"

Firstly I would spend it all on rares... phats, masks, and santas, leave around 25 mill in cash.

I dont play rs much nowdays, im lucky to log on once a week, so it would take me a while to use the 25 mill, and once I did...sell one rare and you have all you need. repeat process as needed.

Eventually the goal would be to buy the buyable stats to 90-99 range (I can do 90, but i donto if i would have the patience for 99 in some skills).

Basically, since the money is invested in rares, it will continually rise (unless theres somekinda huge crash, in which case it will eventually rise again anyways).

At the rate I play, I would prob make more money in rares riseing then I could spend. So by the time I go all the buyable skills in the mid 90s, Id still have a bill or so left.

What I would do with it then? who knows.

Of course on the side I would give my rs friends (my true friends on rs ive known 3-4 years now) which is a whole 2-3 people....give them a few mill and a phat or something.

Maby give money here n there to someone if they manage to make me laugh or somehting...or arent shouting noob at every passing person :roll:

BUT. Aside from all that...If i could...DEFINATELY the Ebay route lol. Who would honestly pick 1 bill on rs over thousands in REAL money? Could be easily used toward college suplies or an apartment or somehting.

sig1178ko.jpg

Sykoknight - 1900 skill total - 132+ combat

Fighting High Scores from late 2001 - Ranked 1894

Prayer High Scores from March 2002 - Ranked 749

Ya, I've been around too long.

99 prayer (d bones, not worshiped.) like 85 herb 95 magic, enough cannonballs for 90 slayer 94 cooking, 86 smithing 99 fletching(currently 94)

rune ess for 99 calculated if i crafted air runes to 91-99 perhaps 80 farming give or take a few lvls

Ebay :oops:

:oops:

Ditto lol :lol:

1M currently goes for about $10 dollars.. easiest $10,000 you've ever made :P

il bulk you could milk it for double that, if sold off separately perhaps triple if your lucky and or smart