[TWR] LGZ v KCR

infinitone

i wasnt saying on if 3 or more friends that can help u guys win the war. it was ur way of saying. my reply wasnt from TO's who bragged so much arguements about their win. what i was claim was that i hoped legendz can deal on ur muti clanners in ur clan so in the future, there wont be such a case anymore.

kenny_tai_wa in Immortal Killers, i spoke one of the founders before few months ago and they are said to be an official clan.

leaf angle australian army, you dont need put the word aa is a country clan to me when kcr has been fighting aa in wildy a lot of times and know aa well more than u do

Mc_Baris Immortal Killers

Lgz_Colenol Legendz never die

yourmomisfat in pinoyknightz

there were a lot members were in Retaliation but i guess they allowed lgz members to be in their clan.

hope you guys can deal on this.

and also there isnt wrong if we pull 24 at that time. it was 6.30am our time and was 6.30pm ur time, so time suits you guys more than us.

Kurimao Clan Reborn

Visit KCR Website: www.kcr-rs.vze.com

KCR IRC: #KCR

You must be new around these parts. All those you mentioned are either teams, country clans, non warring clans or simply dead lists. We allow our members to be apart of such lists, if you define that as multiclanning that isn't our problem. Perhaps check that with us next time before declaring, infact i'd advise checking that with almost any clan you war. You warred t0 last week who also has members in aa, yet you didn't mention it, L.

I find it odd that you say you've warred aa before and never mention to them about them having leaf angle in their clan yet you bring it up now when you lose. Maybe its because you never actually warred aa, you simply crash them (or attempt to kill their returners and then get cleared by 60opts) and think you are 'warring' them.

We warred you out of our timezone, we are est/gmt based, it was 11:30pm for our British members- if you look back at your warlord's requested time, he asked for a 7pm est war. We asked it be 30min earlier, i'd say it was more in your favor.

<im_da_pker2> would u like to war kcr at 7pm est full out
<im_da_pker2> on friday
<infinitone> 6:30
<infinitone> pm est
<infinitone> ?
<infinitone> twr war
<infinitone> melee/binds only
<im_da_pker2> yeah
<infinitone> turrets map
<infinitone> corrupt off
<im_da_pker2> yeah sounds good to me

t98jd1.jpg

KCR you guys did pretty well despite numbers, however you need to clear up these issues before the war

Australia Army- Country Clan, basically a team but you have to be Australian to join.

Legends Never Die- A Team.

Can't be bothered to check the other ones. RuneHead doesn't have seperate options for clans and teams, so you list everything as Official Clan. Just because a member is on 2 runehead lists, it does not make them a multiclanner.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Gratz again KCR, if it was Matched or the usual +/- 5-10 people, you probably would've won with that Performance. :thumbup:

First Collision, now Australia Army... WHO NEXT!!??

Nice job :thumbup:

Don't forget Akeldama <3:

I find it odd that you say you've warred aa before and never mention to them about them having leaf angle in their clan yet you bring it up now when you lose. Maybe its because you never actually warred aa, you simply crash them (or attempt to kill their returners and then get cleared by 60opts) and think you are 'warring' them.

No.

Simply No.

I wouldn't even go into that, Lol.

and also there isnt wrong if we pull 24 at that time. it was 6.30am our time and was 6.30pm ur time, so time suits you guys more than us.

-->

We warred you out of our timezone, we are est/gmt based, it was 11:30pm for our British members- if you look back at your warlord's requested time, he asked for a 7pm est war. We asked it be 30min earlier, i'd say it was more in your favor.

<im_da_pker2> would u like to war kcr at 7pm est full out
<im_da_pker2> on friday
<infinitone> 6:30
<infinitone> pm est
<infinitone> ?
<infinitone> twr war
<infinitone> melee/binds only
<im_da_pker2> yeah
<infinitone> turrets map
<infinitone> corrupt off
<im_da_pker2> yeah sounds good to me

No Pic No Proof @@@@@

I don't think LGZ could pull that well at 6:30 AM EST or GMT, lol.

I wouldn't mention Timezone, really.

van_sig.png

i wasnt saying on if 3 or more friends that can help u guys win the war. it was ur way of saying. my reply wasnt from TO's who bragged so much arguements about their win. what i was claim was that i hoped legendz can deal on ur muti clanners in ur clan so in the future, there wont be such a case anymore.

kenny_tai_wa in Immortal Killers, i spoke one of the founders before few months ago and they are said to be an official clan.

leaf angle australian army, you dont need put the word aa is a country clan to me when kcr has been fighting aa in wildy a lot of times and know aa well more than u do

Mc_Baris Immortal Killers

Lgz_Colenol Legendz never die

yourmomisfat in pinoyknightz

there were a lot members were in Retaliation but i guess they allowed lgz members to be in their clan.

hope you guys can deal on this.

1- Retaliation is a Team roflol.

2- Yourmomisfat came to 1 pk trip with Pinoyknightz and they randomly added him - we're trying to get him removed.

3 - Legends Never Die is a team

3- As far as I know, Immortal Killers is also a team.

Stop making excuses and accept your loss.

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

Hey Hey Hey... guys guys ... wait a min..... OK... lets all just not jump to conclusion....

AA also known as Australian Army is to be KNOWN to the EST clans public as a Country clan......

AA however is an OFFICAL Clan according to RSC , Runehead etc.

Now here is the FUN part. AA to many EST clans are country or so they "thought" so they were allowed to join thinking as country clan. But to KCR, CL Aussie based time zones clans we are offical.

Now in LGZ's defence, first of all, i think there were maybe 2 that was in both AA and LGZ?

Second, I think we all know LGZ learn from what happened with them and Coll that they kicked out their Coll members and now they are one of the fastest growing clan not just in TWR but in RS it self, so if they had known that KCR concidered AA as a Offical clan they wouldn't have let "2" AA/LGZ members in this fight where they out pulled KCR by like what 14?15?

3rd and final, TWR muilty clanning rule. Gota love it.... :rolleyes:

Congratz LGZ

Good try KCR.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Gratz on the win Lgz, Maybe a +/-10 or 5 would've seen things the other way about, but who can really say? Keep up the good work both :) :thumbup:

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

lol when did i act like a loser. i just want legendz to sort those muti clanners out but if you guys still insist of ur way of saying, thats fine. i just loled when u guys methioned australian army is still a country clan and also IK ive spoke one of their founders and he did methioned they are an official clannu less u guys can put he was lying lol. just putting an end of my last reply and not going reply anymore since u guys claim aa is a country clan. OK thats fine. gl accepting more aa members in ur clan.

Kurimao Clan Reborn

Visit KCR Website: www.kcr-rs.vze.com

KCR IRC: #KCR

lol when did i act like a loser. i just want legendz to sort those muti clanners out but if you guys still insist of ur way of saying, thats fine. i just loled when u guys methioned australian army is still a country clan and also IK ive spoke one of their founders and he did methioned they are an official clannu less u guys can put he was lying lol. just putting an end of my last reply and not going reply anymore since u guys claim aa is a country clan. OK thats fine. gl accepting more aa members in ur clan.

I see nothing funny about EST people thinking AA was a country clan because there is an " Australian" in the front of it. And LGZ never recruited any AA or even tried to recruit from a Aussie timezone clan.

And no you're not acting like a loser, if you are in KCR you are the losers of this war, correct me if Iam wrong. You guys did good... but not good enough to win and that's fact.

Good Luck next time. :roll:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

First Collision, now Australia Army... WHO NEXT!!??

Nice job :thumbup:

Don't forget Akeldama <3:

I thought Dv took them :mellow:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council