Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Guest jrhairychest

Their 'needs' of drinking, clubbing, smoking pot and sex. There's more to life than getting drunk every day, why won't people realise that?

I just figured out where my 20's went. :eek:

y0u think y0u kn0w it all..but n01 d0ez!!

Facebook statuses like these..... Not the content, the way it is typed.

Not to say the content can't be bad. That kind of thing usually comes from teenagers who want to seem smarter than they actually are. It's the kind of thing this forum is built on, but at least we're literate :twss:

Not to say the content can't be bad. That kind of thing usually comes from teenagers who want to seem smarter than they actually are. It's the kind of thing this forum is built on, but at least we're literate :twss:

Lol'd

PM me for fitocracy invite

Rs players.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

I was going to add this earlier, but i think now that you said what you said (more specifically the bolded), the guys who wrote/typed that is 21 :D

My roommate sleeps from 9 a.m to 5 p.m., then plays starcraft from 5 p.m. to 9 a.m. If you're seriously going to do that, at least sleep when it's dark outside and be awake when it's light outside.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Rs players.

wrong forums, sir

Off topic isn't wrong, general discussion is. Oh, playing the game doesn't help, does it?

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

\:D/ The fact that this smiley doesn't work anymore.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

People that don't cover their mouths when they sneeze or cough and the excuses they come up with.

"Dude, cover your freakin' mouth."

"Well I sneezed into the floor, so I don't have to."

mjse3ba.gif

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

People that cram their views into literally everything they post. This is from an article about an 11-year old with muscular dystrophy that killed himself after being bullied.

moroncomment.png

Also posted on there was someone saying that this kind of thing would be avoided if illegal aliens were sent back to Mexico.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

People that cram their views into literally everything they post. This is from an article about an 11-year old with muscular dystrophy that killed himself after being bullied.

moroncomment.png

Also posted on there was someone saying that this kind of thing would be avoided if illegal aliens were sent back to Mexico.

This. [bleep]ing this. This a million times. +1 is not enough. Especially when the topic is irrelevant or tragic. Those kinds of people deserve their teeth punched out.