Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Speaking of fighting games I find it annoying that I do well against experienced players, but I don't do so well against people who randomly press buttons.

I think there was a saying or something about this. Experienced people are more predictable than inexperienced people, since they're going to do whatever it is that is best to do in that situation, while an inexperienced person will act randomly. So, an experienced player might try to pull some long combo, you'll recognize it and be able to counter, while a button masher will be completely unpredictable.

It wasn't about fighting games, probably chess or fencing or something, but it fits.

Funny thing about inexperienced players: They never block and they can't do anything that involves more than 1 button (grabs, strong attacks, etc.) You don't have to do anything fancy against them, just troll them until they learn to defend themselves.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

It's kinda like how when Xbros play COD they yell at everyone and [bleep] about how the game sucks and everyone sucks but still play all the time.

And then there's DarkSydePhil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhdbOu40vxY

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

It's 2 am. I've been trying to fall asleep since 12 or so. This greatly annoys the hell out of me.

This forum has too many serious topics.

Yah. I've kinda lost interest in TIF cause of this. It isn't much fun anymore. :\

TIF runs in phases. Within about 3 weeks people will lose interest in the serious discussions, then they'll come back in a few months and end again in a few weeks.

It's 2 am. I've been trying to fall asleep since 12 or so. This greatly annoys the hell out of me.

Yah. I've kinda lost interest in TIF cause of this. It isn't much fun anymore. :\

TIF runs in phases. Within about 3 weeks people will lose interest in the serious discussions, then they'll come back in a few months and end again in a few weeks.

Then we'll get into the "News" phase again where everyone posts news and [cabbage].

Then we'll get into the "News" phase again where everyone posts news and [cabbage].

Then eventually we'll get into the phase where we discuss phases.

Then eventually we'll get into the phase where we discuss phases.

time-paradox-worm-hole-demotivational-poster-1209243735.jpg

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Speaking of fighting games I find it annoying that I do well against experienced players, but I don't do so well against people who randomly press buttons.

I think there was a saying or something about this. Experienced people are more predictable than inexperienced people, since they're going to do whatever it is that is best to do in that situation, while an inexperienced person will act randomly. So, an experienced player might try to pull some long combo, you'll recognize it and be able to counter, while a button masher will be completely unpredictable.

It wasn't about fighting games, probably chess or fencing or something, but it fits.

So true. I am a beast when it comes to countering pros in Halo and Pokemon. But put me up against an average player and they somehow tend to one-up me. :D

I really hate it when I'm working concessions and someone comes up, orders, I tell them what they owe, hold out my hand, and they just throw the money on the counter. I'M HOLDING MY HAND OUT CAN'T YOU JUST GIVE IT TO ME. Someone at school did that today in the lunch line. He ordered a bowl of vegetables, and the lunch lady held out her hand the entire minute it took him to get his money out, and he just threw it on the counter and left. I mean... really?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I'm a cashier and it irritates me when people don't put the money in my hand but on the counter.

and...when my parents come in my room and don't close the door when they leave.

:wall:

Hah! One of the earliest posts on this thread has been reiterated!

I didn't even know that had been posted before :razz: And that second one is another thing I hate as well.

Laws that say people have to download stuff legally. Honestly, they catch barely anyone doing anything and the laws are completely ineffective. I have like 6 illegal games on this PC right now and plenty of illegal songs (illegally downloaded). It's like the law against jaywalking. Does absolutely nothing except give people something to laugh at.

PM me for fitocracy invite

What is so romantic about school hallways?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

The guy that sat next to me in biology came in smelling strongly of weed and spent the first 3/4ths of the class doing a crossword puzzle in the newspaper. By the time the smell had dissipated, he left and came back, and it was renewed. He then went right back to his puzzle.

Why does he even come to class? More importantly, why is he paying for the opportunity to do so? :wall:

What is so romantic about school hallways?

It's adventurous. What's more badass in high school than making out with a girl in front of all the other students. :roll:

Though it never happened at my school, I'd find it super [bleep]ing annoying, too. I'd probably make fun of people who did that.

Assuming you meant making out in the hallways. :razz:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Yeah that sucks. I was enjoying my sandwich the other day and this lad and girl just came all up in my grill about to shed their clothes right on the spot. I pretended to be a part of the bench.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Well, if they want attention, give them attention. "Hey, mind if I take a picture of you two making out? ;)"

"omg u perv"

:roll:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Hey now, I kiss my girlfriend in the halls, not because we want attention, but because I literally cannot see her outside of school as of now and thus take what I can get.

Mind, we don't make out or anything when there's other people in the hall

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

There was one time within the first week of college, about four of my friends and I were sitting the in cafeteria, and this guy and girl just start making out. Stood up, said bye, then just went at it. I swear he was just about to rip her clothes off on the spot. When they left, my guy friend said he was so tempted to just yell things at them like "take it off woo woo!" and whatnot. And the cafeteria was FULL too. We all just laughed.

The sheer stupidity of college kids is starting to wear me down. Most students can't describe anything without using "like" or "you know" four times in one sentence. Call me elitist, but the democratization of higher education has just empowered more stupid people to think they are intelligent.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Now, couples breaking up and going back out 100 times a week - that annoys the hell out of me.

At first I thought you meant breaking up in public.

In my old neighborhood, there was two couples screaming at the top of their lungs at like 1PM.

"YOU CHEATING [bleep]!"

"[bleep] YOU [bleep], I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN."

T'was funny. :twss:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg