Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

For theatre class we were asked to share a painful memory/secret, in order to make the group more close-knit, as that helps with cooperation according to the teacher. Although it seems the exercise completely missed the mark for some students, eg:

Student A shares painful memory

Student B says their past is more painful

Student A insists their suffering was greater

Student B reiterates and says student A's suffering is nothing compare to what they have endured

Student C waits for their turn and shares childhood rape story, although of course without any gruesome details, and everyone shuts up

After the shock from student C's memory passes, student D goes and point out that some unnamed people in Africa have suffered more than everyone in the room and thus everyone's suffering is irrelevant

You'd expect a lot of 20-somethings to have better behaviour. I cringed as the events were unfolding, looks like something out of primary school. People have such victim mentalities, you'd think they would be happy for having had easier lives. But nope, it was made into a contest of who's had the crappiest life. I hate those, especially since the rape victim was the only one that really had anything to complain about.

People who make competitions out of suffering haven't had it hard enough.

For theatre class we were asked to share a painful memory/secret, in order to make the group more close-knit, as that helps with cooperation according to the teacher. Although it seems the exercise completely missed the mark for some students, eg:

Student A shares painful memory

Student B says their past is more painful

Student A insists their suffering was greater

Student B reiterates and says student A's suffering is nothing compare to what they have endured

Student C waits for their turn and shares childhood rape story, although of course without any gruesome details, and everyone shuts up

After the shock from student C's memory passes, student D goes and point out that some unnamed people in Africa have suffered more than everyone in the room and thus everyone's suffering is irrelevant

You'd expect a lot of 20-somethings to have better behaviour. I cringed as the events were unfolding, looks like something out of primary school. People have such victim mentalities, you'd think they would be happy for having had easier lives. But nope, it was made into a contest of who's had the crappiest life. I hate those, especially since the rape victim was the only one that really had anything to complain about.

Did the teacher share? I would demand that they do if I was going to.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Huh, about a week ago I was thinking that Steve Jobs should "drop dead so he could stop pushing his iCrap onto the world."

I'm not sure if I should feel delighted or awful...

Would you mind thinking about Stephanie Meyer next?

Or Bieber.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Huh, about a week ago I was thinking that Steve Jobs should "drop dead so he could stop pushing his iCrap onto the world."

I'm not sure if I should feel delighted or awful...

Would you mind thinking about Stephanie Meyer next?

Or Bieber.

Why do people hate him so much? Can't you just... not pay attention to him? It's not like he's permanently on the front page of the news...

Who doesn't love George Carlin?

*some of the stuff in the video is relevant to this thread*

Good call on the Carlin. His entire "You Are All Diseased" stand-up is gold if you want to know some things that are really pissing him off.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Why do people hate him so much? Can't you just... not pay attention to him? It's not like he's permanently on the front page of the news...

You aren't criticizing the Meyer one though. Good to know :grin:

I stopped criticizing Bieber when I learned he was driving a Ferrari and dating an actress at 17. I mean, what were we doing at 17? Probably posting here about politics or religion and not out there being a millionaire celebrity.

I stopped criticizing Bieber when I learned he was driving a Ferrari and dating an actress at 17. I mean, what were we doing at 17? Probably posting here about politics or religion and not out there being a millionaire celebrity.

touché

For those who drive, people who forget their blinkers when making a turn.

I was biking at night and a car turned into my path without signaling (it was turning right, I was going straight on the sidewalk). Fortunately it passed in front of me, but I yelled at them "don't turn your [bleep]ing signal on or anything". Pretty sure they heard it too :-)

When my girlfriend expresses her anger at me through twitter or facebook in a passive-aggressive manner.

93/99 Fishing --- 22/74 Summoning

I'll achieve my goals, even if I have to crawl towards them.

Always accepting donations of living minerals, fishing urns, granite crab pouches, etc.

[hide=Thanks to]Silvermist82, Byzantus, Eka-iridium, emers8529, Octarine, A Local Guy, ezeeipancake, and Thor ls Here[/hide]

Both of us are 18 in University.

93/99 Fishing --- 22/74 Summoning

I'll achieve my goals, even if I have to crawl towards them.

Always accepting donations of living minerals, fishing urns, granite crab pouches, etc.

[hide=Thanks to]Silvermist82, Byzantus, Eka-iridium, emers8529, Octarine, A Local Guy, ezeeipancake, and Thor ls Here[/hide]

For those who drive, people who forget their blinkers when making a turn.

People who think they can turn as soon as they put on their indicator. Seriously, you need to check if it's clear first. You can't just put it on and [bleep]ing turn.

About 2 weeks ago we had to go pick up my dad from the Airport. We were driving to the exit when some fool just cut right infront of us. My dad got out of the car, walked up to the other dude, banged on his window. We saw arms flinging in the air, heard 2 loud voices. My dad came back and said "He said he had his indicator on. He doesn't understand why i'm so angry. Turn indicator means he can turn."

Really?

Hypocrites.

Self-righteous people who try to tell me how I should live.

Babies.

Junkies.

Incessant [bleep]ing.

College.

Working out.

Southern drivers.

People who never shut up.

People who don't work for their money then figure the government should take care of them.

Cancer.

Plane trips.

Sloppy drunks.

Sloppy girls.

Drunk girls (the ones that don't stop whining).

People who do stupid things for attention.

Liars.

Being late.

Unkempt rooms.

Rap music.

~90% of these I deal with on a daily basis, but always good to express what annoys me :shades:

1251842664adamantdragonsignature.png

Rap music.

While I like rap music, I hate those douches that just have to blast it out of their [cabbage]ty cars.

I hate drivers who go and shove the biggest sub they can find into whatever car they have and blast [cabbage] music. The musics one thing, but blasting it from an old hilux that's rusting away with a bad P-plater driver? just sad.

Popoto.~<3

I've said it a thousand times, but kids who get so excited over alcohol. My roommate and I picked up 30 beers last night and he was literally acting like a kid who just found out he was going to get a new toy. All annoying and talking about how funny it was that we were hiding all the alcohol.

I just wasn't in the mood. And he's planning on getting [cabbage]-faced tonight. I said: "Dude, you're taking care of yourself. I'm not dealing with that [cabbage]."

>.>

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

[bleep]ing city buses, at least half of them seem to believe they have the right of way all the time. I almost got run over by one today on my bike.

I've said it a thousand times, but kids who get so excited over alcohol.

To add to that; people who seem to think the only reason there is to drink alcohol is to get completely wasted.

Did the teacher share? I would demand that they do if I was going to.

Yup she did. She said that she had problems with her husband and that she had met somebody new that she'd like to get involved with, but she still has feelings for her husband and isn't sure she really wants to give up on him yet.

2480+ total

Hypocrites.

Self-righteous people who try to tell me how I should live.

Babies.

Junkies.

Incessant [bleep]ing.

College.

Working out.

Southern drivers.

People who never shut up.

People who don't work for their money then figure the government should take care of them.

Cancer.

Plane trips.

Sloppy drunks.

Sloppy girls.

Drunk girls (the ones that don't stop whining).

People who do stupid things for attention.

Liars.

Being late.

Unkempt rooms.

Rap music.

~90% of these I deal with on a daily basis, but always good to express what annoys me :shades:

Maybe you shouldn't be a bartender.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

When your dad is teaching you how to drive and then turns the radio on to terrible music that throws you out of focus. It doesn't affect me as much as before, but it still gets on my nerves when he doesn't tell me (still not good about taking eyes off the road for 5 seconds yet, so I guess it's my fault).

It's more unnerving he feels the need to keep a rifle in the back seat at all times. :|

334i34h.jpg

[hide=Translation]Dark Phoenix is *#%&in broken. Thank God for an updated game coming out in November.[/hide]

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0