Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Go to bed at 11pm, wake up refreshed and ready to go.

Go to bed at 9pm, barely wake up, feel groggy, don't want to do anything.

I'm probably going to start taking those cold showers. That's going to be very fun once winter comes.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Go to bed at 11pm, wake up refreshed and ready to go.

Go to bed at 9pm, barely wake up, feel groggy, don't want to do anything.

I'm probably going to start taking those cold showers. That's going to be very fun once winter comes.

At least the cold showers will increase your awareness.

Forgetting what I just got told because I got caught off guard mid-discussion.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I hate when I'm looking for something, forget what I'm looking for halfway through, and keep looking and get mad that I can't find what I don't know I'm looking for.

Happens to me all the time. I then have to redo everything in order to remember.

I can't stand it when greetings go wrong. For instance this guy was taking my ID card and said, "How's it going?" Not paying attention I just said thanks, as the reply to the question, and walked away. Or another: Guy "Hey wasup?" Me "How's it going?" I hate when that shit happens.

S2buxtG.png

I hate when people text then get mad because you dont text back. I HAVE TOLD YOU I DON'T HAVE CREDIT@@

@Gwasha, I do that WAAAAAAY too often, I especially hate when I go to say one thing but say it with something else like a mangle of words: "Hey, you?" instead of "hey, how are you?"

I feel like a idiot when I do that :|

Popoto.~<3

I hate when I'm looking for something, forget what I'm looking for halfway through, and keep looking and get mad that I can't find what I don't know I'm looking for.

Happens to me all the time. I then have to redo everything in order to remember.

This. It also makes me feel like an idiot when I find what I am looking for soon after because the item was in plain sight half of the time. #-o

Headaches. I have band practice three nights a week and teach drums on one. I have a very loud family, and my classmates tend to never shut up. So headaches never stop once they start.

I can't stand it when greetings go wrong. For instance this guy was taking my ID card and said, "How's it going?" Not paying attention I just said thanks, as the reply to the question, and walked away. Or another: Guy "Hey wasup?" Me "How's it going?" I hate when that shit happens.

Similarly, I hate it when you see someone and you both say "How's it going" or "How are you", etc. at the same time. And then you both hesitate, waiting for the other to answer.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Tummy aches.

Last time I had a serious stomach ache, I spent the entire morning and afternoon watching Lord of the Rings wrapped completely in a blanket.

It kept my mind off how much I felt like I was going to throw up. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Throwing up seems to fix any of my illnesses...

Too bad it takes me at least 4 of those to do that fix to me, considering I only do that when I have a stomach virus. Also add in that nobody will get near me that entire day too (although, that was for good measure).

When you ask where something is, and someone gives semi-vague directions, like "in the cabinet" or "over there."

And then you end up having to call them over and they point it out about 5" away from where you were looking. <_<

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I absolutely abhor the feeling of throwing up. I had pretty bad experiences with stomach viruses when I was younger, which explains it.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I absolutely abhor the feeling of throwing up. I had pretty bad experiences with stomach viruses when I was younger, which explains it.

I ended up missing my English III final in Junior year because of one. I was annoyed my 96 dropped to 89 because of it, and I was only one of two who had 90+ in that class (because I took things seriously). It was more annoying when I got demonized for throwing up on way to school despite how I couldn't do a thing about it.

I ended up missing my English III final in Junior year because of one. I was annoyed my 96 dropped to 89 because of it, and I was only one of two who had 90+ in that class (because I took things seriously). It was more annoying when I got demonized for throwing up on way to school despite how I couldn't do a thing about it.

What the [bleep] they didn't let you make it up?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

It's interesting to think about illness and how people automatically think you are gross when you have one. Say I get the stomach flu or some nasty rash on my arm or whatever - yah, it, in and of itself, is gross, but that doesn't mean I'm gross. I can't do a single thing about it.

At least in most cases it isn't a person's fault for being sick.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

When I have a package coming in the mail, I track it every few hours. Then it stops in my city and won't be delivered till tomorrow and my school takes forever to process packages and sort them so I'll probably not get it till Saturday.

OMFGZORZ! I have always had the same problem...

^ Priceless.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau