Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

There used to be a teacher at my school who wrote up a mute kid for talking.

For some reason, that's hard to believe. Did she not know he was mute at the time (substitute teacher)? And if she found out, did she 'retract' her write up or give it to the person who was talking?

She was not a very smart teacher. She a hispanic teacher who was like 25 with a very thick accent, and she was fired at the end of the year. She let the class watch The Hangover, etc. She wrote up many, many people.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

There used to be a teacher at my school who wrote up a mute kid for talking.

Reminds me of that SNL sketch with that girl who does everything bad then they always ask the kid with a cast if he did it.

When you're so close to remembering the name of something, but you just can't quite get it.

In BF3 when you get out of the tank to repair it and some kid from another squad hops in and drives away.

Math teachers who check and mark homework. Math homework is meant to reinforce what you learned in class. If you want to mark throughout the unit, give us take-home quizzes.

When I'm playing the single player of a game that JUST came out, and my friends spam party invites.

I want to play and experience the story, not listen to how your day at school went or how bullshit move some guy pulled in Gears.

At least you have friends to play with

foreveralone.png

Whenever two political ads that support the same cause to an issue are completely contradictory to each other.

It doesn't surprise me, but I hate how the political ads get more frequent as things near Election Day.

Whenever two political ads that support the same cause to an issue are completely contradictory to each other.

It doesn't surprise me, but I hate how the political ads get more frequent as things near Election Day.

Prepare you eyes/ears/anus for the coming year then. I found most of the '08 ads were relatively civil, but I doubt we'll see that again this election cycle.

(Assuming you're American or watch American TV)

Yeah, I noticed. It isn't even simple mudslinging either. Instead of providing why you should vote for them, they either give trivial reasons to undermine their opponent or try to provide evidence as to why you're an idiot if you don't support them and pick the other option. I don't see the point in registering to vote since I doubt I can get one piece of relatively useful information researching the candidate or issue at hand. :mellow:

I'm torn on whether or not to register to vote. If I register, then I'll eventually have to go to jury duty. If I don't, then I'll miss out on the chance to troll the nation in the next controversial case like Casey Anthony. What to do, what to do?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm torn on whether or not to register to vote. If I register, then I'll eventually have to go to jury duty. If I don't, then I'll miss out on the chance to be troll the nation in the next controversial case like Casey Anthony. What to do, what to do?

Should I remind you how the jurors got demonized to the point their relations to lovers and community members got shattered in the aftermath, as well as the constraints to being a juror? To be honest, the jury system doesn't look like a good one since people can be pulled easily based on well-placed words or make their mind up beforehand.

I'm torn on whether or not to register to vote. If I register, then I'll eventually have to go to jury duty. If I don't, then I'll miss out on the chance to be troll the nation in the next controversial case like Casey Anthony. What to do, what to do?

Should I remind you how the jurors got demonized to the point their relations to lovers and community members got shattered in the aftermath, as well as the constraints to being a juror? To be honest, the jury system doesn't look like a good one since people can be pulled easily based on well-placed words or make their mind up beforehand.

They can deal with it. "What's done is done".

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

[ego_trip] On the trolling note: I still remember abck before I ahd an account ehre I made ana ccount called "snuggylove" and added all the active posters in the "Noobs say the Funniest Things" thread. And then proceeded to troll. I got at least eight posts with screenshots of me, and even more speculating. [/ego_trip]

And when I was your age, us trolls had to WORK to annoy people.

Why, once I had to run naked through the desert FOUR TIMES to upset an emo kid.

Oh, so YOU were snuggylove LOL. Was fun while it lasted.

What annoys me right now is not being able to go to bed early. I then am extremely tired the next from sleep deprivation. I've been like that since last week and I want sleep but can't get it.

"Above the Influence" commericals.

Getting drunk in a party means your life is ruined. :rolleyes:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

"Above the Influence" commericals.

Getting drunk in a party means your life is ruined. :rolleyes:

Plus they will sometimes over-exaggerate things. At least it was tame in comparison to propaganda campaigns like "Reefer Madness" of the 1920's-1930's.

It's more funny how there are some people who still believe it, despite how a lot of scientists pretty much pointed out the inaccuracies. :rolleyes:

I cannot bear the nouveau ultra-liberal pseudo-intelligentsia, along the lines of people such as Caitlin Moran, who has perfected the art of writing books and articles that have absolutely no meaning whatsoever.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau