Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

It irritates me when dictionaries add random words just because people use them a lot, especially when they're just a temporary pop culture thing.

Like "google"?

People that breathe down my neck, literately, when I'm playing some flash game in study hall or some free time in class.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It irritates me when dictionaries add random words just because people use them a lot, especially when they're just a temporary pop culture thing.

Like "google"?

I was mainly referring to things were phrases associated with celebrities and pop singers. The careers of some won't last, but their words and such associated will.

Strangely, I am neutral when it comes to things like internet acronyms for some reason.

"Above the Influence" commericals.

Getting drunk in a party means your life is ruined. :rolleyes:

Not to mention they are the epitome of counterproductive.

A cool kid sees something he's "not supposed to do" on television. Can anyone guess what happens next? It's like how they put a bunch of thugs in the same room together and let them form their own society - for the sake of rehabilitation. :wink:

Writing a long post and then losing internet connection when I click 'post'. :x Could we perhaps get some sort of system that saves posts as you write them, like Blogger has?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

If for some reason my browser freezes up when I go to post something, I either select the text then (if possible) and copy it, or I take a screenshot of the page. I never exit or refresh the page without doing so because of the fact I might lose the text.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

If for some reason my browser freezes up when I go to post something, I either select the text then (if possible) and copy it, or I take a screenshot of the page. I never exit or refresh the page without doing so because of the fact I might lose the text.

Out of curiosity, what browser do you use when on TIF anyway?

I cannot bear the nouveau ultra-liberal pseudo-intelligentsia, along the lines of people such as Caitlin Moran, who has perfected the art of writing books and articles that have absolutely no meaning whatsoever.

Also: Most people arguing politics/religion on the internet :twss:

I've always been told i have great potential. And i'm too lazy to work on it i guess..

The thing that annoys the hell out of me? My laziness. I'm annoying myself by doing nothing productive/useful and i keep on doing exactly what i shouldn't.

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

I used to use Safari (love the simplicity and the metallic look). But a ton of plug-ins never worked, so I couldn't do much. Now I'm using Firefox. Don't like the look of Chrome. It's a plus that many of my school's websites recommend Firefox to run them properly.

mosquitoes

I agree wholeheartedly.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Even though it means nothing to me since I graduated High School, but it got on my nerves that my school kept using outdated IE as their browser of choice, which was inconvenient on research assignments. I even installed Firefox once, but they removed it the next time I got on the same computer.

Duff, I also use Firefox. Personally, I agree with you on Chrome's look overall, but I never tried Safari.

My school uses FF and Chrome on their laptops. Looks like they're getting smarter.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I just have a toolbar for bookmarks, because I'm too lazy to manually type in every site I go to. And my home is Gmail. Everyone has their preferences tongue.gif

Oh, I guess you reminded me of something else, K4ylan. This whole thing with Google combining emails or whatever ticks me off. I first had a gmail account. Then, I had to create another account for YouTube with a different email address because my gmail wouldn't work for it. So now I have two gmail addresses. Now, my schools email is combining with Google, so suddenly, YouTube is asking me to use my school email to log in, but apparently my school email can't be used for YouTube. And every time I log into my school email, it logs me out of YouTube (and vice versa). And every time this happens, it goes through the whole schpeal about asking me for my university email for YouTube; at this point, I have to 'switch accounts' and do a bunch of other stuff.

Reeeeaaally tugging on my cheek loops. :thumbdown:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I used to use Safari (love the simplicity and the metallic look). But a ton of plug-ins never worked, so I couldn't do much. Now I'm using Firefox. Don't like the look of Chrome. It's a plus that many of my school's websites recommend Firefox to run them properly.

mosquitoes

I agree wholeheartedly.

Try using Firefox Nightly. It's the Beta build of Firefox, but surprisingly it's a lot faster and more stable than release Firefox.

Well, been looking for another browser as well. I've been using Firefox since version 2. It became from very stable and fast, to slow and unstable. I hate the look of Chrome and the minimality of it, and the slowness of Opera/Safari. Let's not even think about IE, I'm never going to use it as it is currently. Do you guys know of any other good browsers?

Annoys me that I can't find a browser that suits me.

Well, been looking for another browser as well. I've been using Firefox since version 2. It became from very stable and fast, to slow and unstable. I hate the look of Chrome and the minimality of it, and the slowness of Opera/Safari. Let's not even think about IE, I'm never going to use it as it is currently. Do you guys know of any other good browsers?

I don't understand why people still use IE or can tolerate it. Before I switched to FF, I used to call it InternetExploder because of how screwy it was with me.

I don't understand why people still use IE or can tolerate it. Before I switched to FF, I used to call it InternetExploder because of how screwy it was with me.

I must be the only person in the world who doesn't have a single problem with IE. I switch between IE and FF all the time...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I must be the only person in the world who doesn't have a single problem with IE. I switch between IE and FF all the time...

Which versions of IE and FF? Last time I used IE was IE 8 (new computer) and I am on the latest FF has. Might try out that one type of FF someone mentioned before....

My reasons for hating IE aren't RS or game-related. It just that I had numerous issues with speed and questionable security.