Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Waking up to find the last of the good cereal eaten up.

Have to take more time to prepare an omelet or ramen instead. <_<

Who eats breakfast?

You mean "Who eats during Breakfast hours", right? :P

Yeah, I eat it.

Waking up to find the last of the good cereal eaten up.

Have to take more time to prepare an omelet or ramen instead. <_<

Who eats breakfast?

You mean "Who eats during Breakfast hours", right? :P

Yeah, I eat it.

That's what I meant.

Whenever I eat breakfast, I start to get the rumblies at like 10...

No, these people aren't that competent.

Just borderline stupid.

At least it's more creative than other FB cliches like the camera picture in your bathroom mirror.

I really hate it when people do that.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

No, these people aren't that competent.

Just borderline stupid.

At least it's more creative than other FB cliches like the camera picture in your bathroom mirror.

I really hate it when people do that.

Especially when all of the friends I see doing it look like they're gangsters or are half-naked (they couldn't bother with a shirt...) when they take a picture. If they're going to do something that says "I'm too good to let someone else take a picture of me", they could've chosen something better to dress. <_<

Why do people complaining about people taking pictures in a mirror bother you so much?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Why enter such a thread about complaints?

People are crazy on what they like and don't like.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I guess since it's Halloween I'll say how much I dislike the horror and scariness of it. I went to a costume place the other day and it was filled with zombie babies eating brains and holding decapitated heads. That shit just grosses me out. I'm never going to be a parent who gets that seriously into the horror and macabre of Halloween. I'll let my kids dress up, but not as demons, vampires, zombies, etc.

Plus, I don't really want to scare my children like that.

You can disagree, obviously. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I guess since it's Halloween I'll say how much I dislike the horror and scariness of it. I went to a costume place the other day and it was filled with zombie babies eating brains and holding decapitated heads. That shit just grosses me out. I'm never going to be a parent who gets that seriously into the horror and macabre of Halloween. I'll let my kids dress up, but not as demons, vampires, zombies, etc.

I disagree.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I agree. Fear isn't the same thing as nausea, and a lot of Halloween decorations focus on gore.

What's so bad about vampires, zombies and demons?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

What's so bad about vampires, zombies and demons?

My guess is because it symbolizes the decay of a healthy human being. In my opinion, those ones are much better than plain cowboys and astronauts. But the wittier ones, for instance, a sack of potatoes, will always take the cake.

Riiight, and cowboys were always good hearted, non violent, non racist, individuals.

Riiight, and cowboys were always good hearted, non violent, non racist, individuals.

And astronauts were never dirty Reds trying to take space for their communist regime.

Not sure if the balloon has enough air left it in to survive another hole punch. lol

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

And astronauts were never dirty Reds trying to take space for their communist regime.

After all, it was just the depictions of Hollywood glorification to make both look cool and clean of reputation.

It comparison to the celebrities themselves.

Not really here to argue with you, but I doubt my little kids are going to be subjected to evil, violent, racist cowboys while they're young.

And in my opinion zombies, demons, vampires have more of a negative connotation to their characters (that's assuming you see 'cowboy' as having an inherently negative connotation to it at all, which I don't).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

Someone actually sees eye to eye with me on this one! Celebrities are the scum of the world, let me tell you...

I'm the only one in my house who doesn't remember the names of celebrities since they're just human beings with the belief that they have power and authority.

Sadly, the fact they get away with serious stuff a lot is just helping them strengthen it.

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

Someone actually sees eye to eye with me on this one! Celebrities are the scum of the world, let me tell you...

I'm the only one in my house who doesn't remember the names of celebrities since they're just human beings with the belief that they have power and authority.

Sadly, the fact they get away with serious stuff a lot is just helping them strengthen it.

Damn, I like you even more now lol.