Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Maybe you should do some research to find out.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

People who dislike the Occupations that aren't in the 1% REALLY technically need to approve of them. :lol:

On-topic: The Minecraft off-topic forums. Never knew boredom sucked so much.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Ok, you people are responsible for letting me know if my attitude on this is pompous/elitist/knowitall:

I [bleep]ing hate it when lab partners constantly ask me questions in the lab, and after I explain them the solution they go check my work with the teacher assistants. I'll add that in the case of a procedure (like, for how long do we stir the solution mix) then sure it's fine, I don't want the procedure being messed up and the TAs have more experience than me for those kinds of things. In fact, I don't even think I'd answer my lab partners question if it was something like that.

Anyway, these freaking lab partners of mine, ask me simple [bleep]ing questions that they can figure out themselves if they just bothered to think for a second and actually read the question. What really ticks me off is that after my explanations, they go off and ask the TAs if "their" answer is right (and it is, it always is, because I get them from the material provided right in front of us)! [bleep] my ass it boils my blood. I've only had 2 lab partners in my whole schooling career that, when they ask me questions, they assume that whats coming out of my mouth isn't a stream of shit and if its something crucial, they'll go to the TA directly.

[bleep], if these people would just copy what I've written down already, I would save so much goddamn time.

hiccup.png

As frustrating as it is, sometimes people need to learn by themselves. I hate it too, but I'd rather learn from my mistakes and make my path then just mimic someone's life/work. (as everyone would have guessed from learning from my stupid mistakes in the past)

OT: Hypocrites. Weather it's friends saying "sex isnt everything" then go off to [bleep] their GF for the next 3 hours, or my sister who calls me lazy and other women bad mums when SHE is far lazier then I and lately just dumps my niece on mum (aka Mia's Nan) whenever she feels like going out. I just have an absolute natural hatred for hypocrites.

to be clear, I refer to those who ALWAYS are hypocrites, not one off moments.

Popoto.~<3

Ok, you people are responsible for letting me know if my attitude on this is pompous/elitist/knowitall:

I [bleep]ing hate it when lab partners constantly ask me questions in the lab, and after I explain them the solution they go check my work with the teacher assistants. I'll add that in the case of a procedure (like, for how long do we stir the solution mix) then sure it's fine, I don't want the procedure being messed up and the TAs have more experience than me for those kinds of things. In fact, I don't even think I'd answer my lab partners question if it was something like that.

Anyway, these freaking lab partners of mine, ask me simple [bleep]ing questions that they can figure out themselves if they just bothered to think for a second and actually read the question. What really ticks me off is that after my explanations, they go off and ask the TAs if "their" answer is right (and it is, it always is, because I get them from the material provided right in front of us)! [bleep] my ass it boils my blood. I've only had 2 lab partners in my whole schooling career that, when they ask me questions, they assume that whats coming out of my mouth isn't a stream of shit and if its something crucial, they'll go to the TA directly.

[bleep], if these people would just copy what I've written down already, I would save so much goddamn time.

Not an elitist; you're just mad at the fact they asked you when they're just gonna ignore you anyways.

I agree, same crap happened to me. I think this is what led me to always over-explain my answers...so they learn pretty quickly not to ask me anything if they don't want to hear how/why is happens like that. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

People who dislike the Occupations that aren't in the 1% REALLY technically need to approve of them. :lol:

Of course a communist would say that. :D

I personally think the Occupiers have some merit to their ideas, but on balance it's all a bit farcical.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I personally think the Occupiers have some merit to their ideas, but on balance it's all a bit farcical.

I'd think the problem is that for every one person who supports the protest, there are hundreds who are just using it as an excuse to riot.

OT: When someone asks a question in class that the teacher literally just answered.

Hand writing. Especially in test situations. I could write so much more (and so much more legibly) if I were given a computer to type my answers out on.

Plus, I hate how my elbow and hand hurt after an hour of straight writing. And it doesn't help the teacher at all that my handwriting gets harder to read the faster I write.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

So after reading that i decide to see why they're so bad. First thread I read is a supposed 21 year old complaining about girls being [bleep]s because they have abre shoulders and that two girls in a classroom had already ahd sex. These girls were 17-18. :wall:

I proceeded to close that tab out, and I really hope I never have occasion to visit that section again.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I hate taking humanities. Either forced to take a lame Criminal Justice class or an art class.

Seriously, it's stupid to waste my time on classes that I don't value at all. And the only professors for those classes have terrible ratings on rate my professor (yes, I know, you can't judge them entirely from that website, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't take it into account).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Maybe you should do some research to find out.

Those are fighting words.

I hate the occupiers. -and- I've 'researched' them plenty. What a load of crap.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Yeah, because it's a load of crap to be angry about corporate corruption within our government.

I like the idea of the protests, but I won't part take in them. Sure it's a nice idea, but they won't get anything done about it. There's always going to be corruption.

Another part of it is that the protests aren't making a mess where I'm at, so I really have nothing to be mad about.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

But blocking off -small- businesses won't stop corporate greed, that's whats so infuriating. Small business owners who are suffering like them, can't get business because people aren't going to their stores due to a riot outside.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

The riots won't stop corporate greed at all, period.

I don't necessarily disagree with what they're protesting about, I just don't see how the rioting/demonstrations are actually going to affect change..

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

They aren't "Riots".

They only turned violent, such as the Oakland protest, because of the police.

This isn't the thread to be arguing about this.

OT: Drivers, use your [bleep]ing blinkers. Seriously.

The only thing that the protests have achieved in the UK is to force two senior staff at St Paul's Cathedral to resign. Good one.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Let's just all agree, the corporate power in the world is highly unbalanced and flavorful towards the elite, and let people talk about the protests itself somewhere else.

So after reading that i decide to see why they're so bad. First thread I read is a supposed 21 year old complaining about girls being [bleep]s because they have abre shoulders and that two girls in a classroom had already ahd sex. These girls were 17-18. :wall:

I proceeded to close that tab out, and I really hope I never have occasion to visit that section again.

Yup. People on there are so immature in the fact that they can't get over small things, then they claim they're mature at age 15. :rolleyes: And that's about 95% of the threads there.

siggy3s.jpg

Let's just all agree, the corporate power in the world is highly unbalanced and flavorful towards the elite, and let people talk about the protests itself somewhere else.

Yup. People on there are so immature in the fact that they can't get over small things, then they claim they're mature at age 15. :rolleyes: And that's about 95% of the threads there.

As if sex at the age of 17 was uncommon?

Those people who make such a big deal out of sex annoy me.

random duche - "Dude, I totally [bleep]ed some girl I met at a party last night."

me - "Cool story bro? I hope she didn't have AIDS lolololol."

As if sex at the age of 17 was uncommon?

Those people who make such a big deal out of sex annoy me.

random duche - "Dude, I totally [bleep]ed some girl I met at a party last night."

me - "Cool story bro? I hope she didn't have AIDS lolololol."

Actually the kids he was talking about were like 14-15, but he (the 21 year old virgin) said people should start having sex at 20-25 (his age) :rolleyes:

siggy3s.jpg

Actually the kids he was talking about were like 14-15, but he (the 21 year old) said people should start having sex at 20-25 (his age) :rolleyes:

Even at that, it isn't uncommon at all. That is like, freshman/sophomore year?

I don't really think that kids should be having sex at an age that young, but society is different now.