Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I just get vexed when people do it wrong.

But it isn't even "wrong." It's just different. Hell, I could eat pizza with a spork, upside down through a funnel* and it wouldn't be wrong. The only way to do eating wrong is to fail to get the food into your mouth or to choke. You might be able to call it inefficient, but who cares?

What I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't call something wrong just because it's something you aren't used to. How would you like it if you went to China and the people there got angry at you for eating food with a fork rather than chopsticks?

Basically, don't judge so quickly. Maybe these foreign students are homesick (which is quite understandable), and eat with chopsticks as it's comforting and homey?

*I'm saying this hypothetically because, in truth, if I was put to the test I don't think I actually would be capable of eating pizza that way.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I feel like no one really understands me. I might have a decent day, but at the end of the day I feel sorrow, angry and stress.

That's the whole college experience!

Oh joy.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

My roommate. Don't touch my alarm clock unless you make sure I'm awake, and holy shit let it ring for more than 5 seconds. I set the time because I WANT TO BE AWAKE AT THAT TIME, not because I want to annoy you.

Also, eat your own damn food. I'm being nice enough to let you use my microwave and minifridge, you can do me the courtesy of leaving my food alone. I have no problem making both off limits to you, just try me.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

My roommate. Don't touch my alarm clock unless you make sure I'm awake, and holy shit let it ring for more than 5 seconds. I set the time because I WANT TO BE AWAKE AT THAT TIME, not because I want to annoy you.

Also, eat your own damn food. I'm being nice enough to let you use my microwave and minifridge, you can do me the courtesy of leaving my food alone. I have no problem making both off limits to you, just try me.

I'm glad that I don't have this problem. All food in my room is fair game for both parties, so we don't care if we eat each others stuff.

People who throw a fit about the driving skills of people in neighbor states sucking in their town when they won't admit their driving habits are equally terrible.

I lost count of how often my brother gets angry over seeing a license plate saying the car is from Ohio for no reason, which is one of my examples.

People who throw a fit about the driving skills of people in neighbor states sucking in their town when they won't admit their driving habits are equally terrible.

I lost count of how often my brother gets angry over seeing a license plate saying the car is from Ohio for no reason, which is one of my examples.

I'm not going to lie though, a lot of people from Ohio are horrible drivers.

And peeooppllleeee whhoooo tyypee liiikkee thiss

My ex girlfriend texts me like that. A big one is, "ya knooooooooow????"

So annoying. The only instance in which that doesn't annoy me is when people use it on here, specifically "'soooo' annoying." It adds, so it's perfectly fine. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

^ Even that level of proloooooonging a wooord annoys me. I guess because I can't help but associate it with those sickening California accents (the overexuberant, squeaky ones) I'm exposed to far more often than I'd like.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I was told a video game I bought would come in its original packaging. I'm expecting a Halo 3 case. I receive the package, and it's the disk in one of those square envelopes with the clear plastic circle on the front.

Should I send it back?

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I was told a video game I bought would come in its original packaging. I'm expecting a Halo 3 case. I receive the package, and it's the disk in one of those square envelopes with the clear plastic circle on the front.

Should I send it back?

Ask for a refund? But I would send it back if I were you.

^ Even that level of proloooooonging a wooord annoys me. I guess because I can't help but associate it with those sickening California accents (the overexuberant, squeaky ones) I'm exposed to far more often than I'd like.

You'd find Pennsylvanians to be much worse. We sound like a combination of a hick and an Irish/German hybrid. It's weird. :U

But, I know exactly what you're talking about.

4sem9i.png

You'd find Pennsylvanians to be much worse. We sound like a combination of a hick and an Irish/German hybrid. It's weird. :U

Except me :3

OT: Lag in Street Fighter. >=( Cost me a crucial round against a really good player. (He was far better than me, but I was making some decent reads in the second round until lag screwed up my execution)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

OT: Lag in Street Fighter. >=( Cost me a crucial round against a really good player. (He was far better than me, but I was making some decent reads in the second round until lag screwed up my execution)

U mad, bro?

4sem9i.png

prolonged words are annoying

Just for ieyfura

[hide]Warum kannst du nicht Deutsch sprechen?! Lern Deutsch jetze bitte.[/hide]

Stats[hide]Z_e_n_o.png[/hide]

When it comes to accents, the worst I came across was my eye doctor talking with a mix of a New Yorker/Texan with semi-fast speed....

On topic, it annoys me when my brother feels the need to imitate a British accent when I am watching Doctor Who. He sounds downright ATROCIOUS and it makes me want to switch to something else to watch. In fact, half the things he does while I am trying to enjoy something annoys me and expects silence from the whole house when he has his own time to something.

Eh, I used to be able to speak the basics back in high school, haven't practiced in 6 years, so I'll probably pick it up once I manage to get myself into college. So it'll be a while before I learn how to speak German fluently :P

OT: Nightwhisper is so annoying, gawd. I could like, bop her on the nose or something. :P

Ok, on a serious note, Those little jingles or songs that you hate that manage to lodge themselves into your brain.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png