Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

When your favorite pizza shop changes its recipe so it goes from being awesome to sucking so hard.

It's like an insult to trust.

Or when said shop also sells hoagies, and the size of the hoagie about halves itself but remains the same price. No more feeding 2 people per hoagie. :(

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Analysing theatre is the most boring thing.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Analyzing anything at all is the most boring thing ever.

I must disagree there: some pieces of literature, most philosophy and even, in some cases, poetry - all fun in my books. But theatre does not do it for me.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

I hope you don't think I was being serious...

jokeq.png

In his defence, the "god mdoe rulez amirite guisz" snippet just screamed of sarcasm.... I mean judging that Nom doesn't normally type like that (to my knowledge) I'd say it's pretty safe to assume it's a joke.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Thank you.

OT: Bad teammates. In anything. Especially video games (BF3, MW3). People that just seem to not even be paying attention sometimes, or be complete idiots.

Oh, and gamertags like "XXx-fr3shb0i-xXX" or "xX3lit3sn1p3sXx". So stupid.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Thank you.

OT: Bad teammates. In anything. Especially video games (BF3, MW3). People that just seem to not even be paying attention sometimes, or be complete idiots.

...so I can't be xXx$m0k3zW33D1337xXx anymore? :sad:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Thank you.

No.

Thank you.

This. So much. Anyone who thinks that they are so cool because they do drugs.

MY EYES! THEY BURN!! AAAAGGHBLHGHFGFSHF

Translation: I agree with this string of comments. Especially Vezon's response, and especially since they're probably all too young to have any business with drugs or online shooters.

What weed reference could you put in your gamertag that is subtle?

Acronyms and slang.

OG, names of different strains, names of the two types, the name of a glass company, a piece name, etc.

Most of the time it's just weed or 420 in the tag, very obvious.

Acronyms and slang.

OG, names of different strains, names of the two types, the name of a glass company, a piece name, etc.

Most of the time it's just weed or 420 in the tag, very obvious.

Even that can be on the douchey side, if it's still obvious that the subject is weed.

There's really no way to win with putting any kind of philosophy in your gamertag. It's the first impression, and that impression is that the person in question is the kind of douchebag who loudly brings that subject up at every opportunity.

But then, you could say the same for any other online identity. Mr. 420XxX isn't much better than "Naru70-1999" :razz:

There's really no way to win with putting any kind of philosophy in your gamertag. It's the first impression, and that impression is that the person in question is the kind of douchebag who loudly brings that subject up at every opportunity.

But then, you could say the same for any other online identity. Mr. 420XxX isn't much better than "Naru70-1999" :razz:

Putting meaningless numbers in your name is stupid too. It makes you look like an uncreative or lazy person. I don't care if you put your birth year in you name, you still look dumb.

Putting meaningless numbers in your name is stupid too. It makes you look like an uncreative or lazy person. I don't care if you put your birth year in you name, you still like dumb.

<_<

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Putting meaningless numbers in your name is stupid too. It makes you look like an uncreative or lazy person. I don't care if you put your birth year in you name, you still like dumb.

<_<

Riku > Riku3220

Unless I am completely missing the point behind 3220.

@ Istolethepie.

I edited it as soon as I saw it... Even before you posted.

Nick_6464 :lol:

(My first username for you 'newbies')

But yeah I also prefer numberless names, but I'm not judging you on that.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

H2PM - Halo2proman

i-aint-even-mad-154557-400-300.jpg

On topic: Teachers that don't put assignments online.

"But halo, write it down." I did, lost my planner.

"But halo, ask someone." I [bleep]ing shit you not, nobody in my class knows what the assignment was.

It's most likely that it was nothing, but I still can't shake this feeling that there was something.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I think it's okay to put weed references in a gamertag as long as you're subtle and not douchey with it. And definitely no 420.

Any reason why?

H2PM - Halo2proman

i-aint-even-mad-154557-400-300.jpg

On topic: Teachers that don't put assignments online.

"But halo, write it down." I did, lost my planner.

"But halo, ask someone." I [bleep]ing shit you not, nobody in my class knows what the assignment was.

It's most likely that it was nothing, but I still can't shake this feeling that there was something.

See though. Your name is an acronym. 'HaloTooProMan391' is more or less what I'm saying.