Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Sticky pans. Considering bringing a non stick one from home but knowing my flatmates they'd just ruin it anyway.

Do you have to share your utilities with them?

1 small kitchen for 4 people so pretty much. Even if I told them not to they'd probably forget.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Sticky pans. Considering bringing a non stick one from home but knowing my flatmates they'd just ruin it anyway.

Do you have to share your utilities with them?

1 small kitchen for 4 people so pretty much. Even if I told them not to they'd probably forget.

I'm sure you don't have to keep your items in the kitchen, assuming you have additional room elsewhere.

People who post "You're in -this situation- and -are this guy doing this thing-" and tag 5-7 friends for no reason just to spam them.

Also slightly irritating when they do other things that are the equivalent of chain emails in the form of status posts.

Taken from Nom's article:

The reasons for blocking some words, including Jesus Christ, headlights and tampon, were less clear, raising questions about religious freedom and practicality.

:mellow:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

People who claim to have a thousand friends on the basis of their Facebook. There's a difference between friends, acquaintances and strangers - make that distinction and realise that very few, if any, are friends at all.

I added you as a friend on here. You mad? <3:

I totally agree with that, although I don't really have that problem here. Mostly just calling them 'Facebook friends' - but still people seem to collect them as a commodity.

j0xPu5R.png

When people automatically assume cashiers are stupid. They never seem to realize some of us actually are more intelligent than they are. <_<

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

People who claim to have a thousand friends on the basis of their Facebook. There's a difference between friends, acquaintances and strangers - make that distinction and realise that very few, if any, are friends at all.

Wholeheartedly agree. Some "friends" of mine with 1k+ friends are asking me if I am extremely introverted or something because I have kept my number 106. In reality, only a tenth of them are actual friends and the rest are considered people I simply know. In fact, I am about to clean though that list soon.

It irritates me many can't tell the difference between those two terms and treat them as one thing. I remembered being accused of being socially awkward by an obnoxious "honor student" once in French (who assumed her position made her god) class because of an argument I had with her on the definition of the terms. <_<

When people automatically assume cashiers are stupid. They never seem to realize some of us actually are more intelligent than they are. <_<

I can relate entirely. I wasn't a cashier, but I work in a grocery store and I am more or less the guy who makes sure everything in the store doesn't go to shit. And because I work a minimum wage job, people assume I'm an idiot. The reason I'm working there is because I'm 18 and I'm trying to pay my way through college. People seem to assume that I work there because I'm not capable of working anywhere else when the reality of the situation is that I'm a teenager and I don't have a degree, so very few places will hire me.

But It doesn't actually annoy me too much, I just thought I'd give my opinion since it was relevant.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I can relate entirely. I wasn't a cashier, but I work in a grocery store and I am more or less the guy who makes sure everything in the store doesn't go to shit. And because I work a minimum wage job, people assume I'm an idiot. The reason I'm working there is because I'm 18 and I'm trying to pay my way through college. People seem to assume that I work there because I'm not capable of working anywhere else when the reality of the situation is that I'm a teenager and I don't have a degree, so very few places will hire me.

But It doesn't actually annoy me too much, I just thought I'd give my opinion since it was relevant.

Same here. Today I had a few customers who started to speak English in an attempt to keep their conversation "private" while I was scanning their products. When I felt the need to point out to point out that I perfectly understood what they were saying about me (which was rather condescending), in better English than they produced, that woman looked like she was ready to faint.

Their grammar and pronunciation sucked, and they knew it after I spoke. Her husband turned red and looked at the floor until I handed him their receipt. Sometimes it's amusing, but it can be a bit bleh at times too.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Same here. Today I had a few customers who started to speak English in an attempt to keep their conversation "private" while I was scanning their products. When I felt the need to point out to point out that I perfectly understood what they were saying about me (which was rather condescending), in better English than they produced, that woman looked like she was ready to faint.

Their grammar and pronunciation sucked, and they knew it after I spoke. Her husband turned red and looked at the floor until I handed him their receipt. Sometimes it's amusing, but it can be a bit bleh at times too.

I find it strangely ironic that they would attempt to do that when you're an editor on our Panel. Facepalm indeed.

Woke up early today. And by early, I mean 11:20. I'm kind of pissed off right now, I went in to get my paycheque today and I didn't get my monthly tip pool money because they didn't have it ready. And I know they're going to try and [bleep] me out of it again because I called in sick once. I swear that must not even be legal.

I find it strangely ironic that they would attempt to do that when you're an editor on our Panel. Facepalm indeed.

In their defence, random customers at the store I work wouldn't know about Tip.It's existence, or my positions here. xD

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

In their defence, random customers at the store I work wouldn't know about Tip.It's existence, or my positions here. xD

Let's voicechat.