Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Wildlife management course, start of the year: "Pick a species to research throughout the semester. "

Alg: "That shouldn't be too hard" *Picks ocean sunfish*

Every single article about ocean sunfish: "Very little is known about this species"

Alg: "FFFFFFFUUUUUUU-"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocean_sunfish - You're welcome.

har har har

lampost_sig_stark.png

It's more or less a local species (Lots of sightings along the coast, especially near Monterey, according to one of the sources I've found), for one of the other assignments in that class I can visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium (Which had an individual in captivity last time I was there), and it's a species I thought would be interesting to study (And it totally is! :grin: Did you know it's related to the pufferfish and is the largest bony fish?)

I can relate entirely. I wasn't a cashier, but I work in a grocery store and I am more or less the guy who makes sure everything in the store doesn't go to shit. And because I work a minimum wage job, people assume I'm an idiot. The reason I'm working there is because I'm 18 and I'm trying to pay my way through college. People seem to assume that I work there because I'm not capable of working anywhere else when the reality of the situation is that I'm a teenager and I don't have a degree, so very few places will hire me.

But It doesn't actually annoy me too much, I just thought I'd give my opinion since it was relevant.

Same here. Today I had a few customers who started to speak English in an attempt to keep their conversation "private" while I was scanning their products. When I felt the need to point out to point out that I perfectly understood what they were saying about me (which was rather condescending), in better English than they produced, that woman looked like she was ready to faint.

Their grammar and pronunciation sucked, and they knew it after I spoke. Her husband turned red and looked at the floor until I handed him their receipt. Sometimes it's amusing, but it can be a bit bleh at times too.

I find it strangely ironic that they would attempt to do that when you're an editor on our Panel. Facepalm indeed.

Because they definitely know that he's an editor on a Runescape website....

She.

OT: When people can't process/see things like I can. I'm really not trying to toot my own horn, as it's actually sometimes a curse rather than blessing, but I feel like I'm on a higher "plane of consciousness" than many people. I love it when I get to talk to people who are at the same level or above.

Anyone else ever feel like that?

PM me for fitocracy invite

When you want to do something illogical but you can't because, well, it's illogical.

I want to take something hot, like a heated up wire and burn the inside of my mouth.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

When you want to do something illogical but you can't because, well, it's illogical.

I want to take something hot, like a heated up wire and burn the inside of my mouth.

And here I thought I was the only one who thought of weird stuff like that.

You are a strange one indeed.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

And here I thought I was the only one who thought of weird stuff like that.

+1.

The first sentence at least.

I hate it when Your weekend finishes or you finally get employment, you're excited to work and earn money, then you start working and you're like "god damnit hurry up and end!", rinse and repeat each week.

(Spose its mostly due to my lack-of-social life atm)

Popoto.~<3

I hate Blockbuster so much. As a 17 year old, I'm allowed to rent any rated M game or rated R movie, but I'm not allowed to sign up for a membership to rent anything. What sense does it make to trust 17 year olds to make rational decisions in what movies to watch or games to play but not to be able to return a damn DVD?

Now I can't play Skyrim until Christmas. <_<

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Went to a speech tournament today. Saw two speeches today on annoyance, written by separate people. I hate seeing repeat topics. I was annoyed. I thought it was ironic.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Get A-support between Ike and Soren in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Import file to the sequel

Get A-support between the same two in the sequel

Go through the required steps to unlock a secret character in the end

Go through the (much harder) steps to unlock a bonus scene before the end

Find out that none of it matters, 14 hours into the game, because the file I did it on did not count as a new game plus.

Rage quit

If I don't watch out, I'll be the Fire Emblem version of Gallade on this thread.

I saw twilight today with my BFF.

Things that annoy the hell out of me?

16 Teeny boppers crying over how beautfiul Bella's dress is, crying so loud that childen in Ethiopia can hear it over their hunger pangs.

That, and vampire babies. Too bad they don't always kill the host.

Oops, I just ruined the plot. Yep. Thats how retarded that entire movie was.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I didn't realize vampires gave birth. I always thought they just infected someone else to keep the population up. Looks like I learned something new from Twilight.

Making an easy mistake and then having multiple people get mad/upset at each other, and then ending up feeling really down yourself afterwards. Such a great way to end my night. :/

LektiFury.jpg

~ 99 Hunter 1/29/09 ~ 99 Firemaking 12/4/10 ~

Lekti.png

16 Teeny boppers crying over how beautfiul Bella's dress is, crying so loud that childen in Ethiopia can hear it over their hunger pangs.

[bleep]ing lol'd. Thanks Saru :thumbup:

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I think you should be a movie critic for movies that suck. Seriously, I think you should since not many critics consider the annoying audience members sitting in front of or, worse, behind you. Laughed hard too.

Oh, might as well "obnoxious fellow adudience members at the movies" onto my list of annoyances, especially when you see the movie on first day or that weekend. People cannot contain themselves and respect others watching. :|

To be fair, most mythologies don't allow vampires to give birth. Usually when a vampire has sex with a girl, he either kills her, or he can't get the girl pregnant. Female vampires can't get a guy or girl pregnant no matter what.

But yeah, when a vampire gets someone pregnant, it usually kills her. Then the half-vampire child has super-human powers that get used to track down and kill the vampire parent. I believe the term is Damphyr, but I'm not 100% on that. It might also be something that starts with an M.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off