Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Why do I find it a little interesting (or somewhat funny) that the past posts are implying people use Cracked as research is rather frequent?

I also get annoyed when national talent shows have a bias towards picking a singer as their winner every season. I don't know why I still waste my time watching that crap since it's predictable what will occur. :mellow:

Why do I find it a little interesting (or somewhat funny) that the past posts are implying people use Cracked as research is rather frequent?

I also get annoyed when national talent shows have a bias towards picking a singer as their winner every season. I don't know why I still waste my time watching that crap since it's predictable what will occur. :mellow:

If you are talking about AGT, I agree. They also let the little 6 year old kids go on to the next phase, give them hope that they will win the money, and then kick them off because they actually aren't any good. I mean, the only thing that they have going to them is that they are cute (I don't think they are, they just piss me off). And why the hell would anyone pay to see a 6 year old kid performing in Vegas?

If you are talking about AGT, I agree. They also let the little 6 year old kids go on to the next phase, give them hope that they will win the money, and then kick them off because they actually aren't any good. I mean, the only thing that they have going to them is that they are cute (I don't think they are, they just piss me off). And why the hell would anyone pay to see a 6 year old kid performing in Vegas?

Likely the same reason they would pay some 60-year-old man to preform a single song about pants on the ground, which was annoying due to how catchy it was.

Doing anything different, no matter how awesome the act, basically means you'll get kicked off. It seems like a metaphor of how society can be sometimes.

Tasks.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Screaming girls that won't shut the hell up.

Justin Beiber is on a show that I'm watching now that's live with a live audience. Everytime he even moves or talks they scream like crazy. Get over it already, just because you scream doesn't mean he's going to marry you or anyting geez. :angry:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Justin Beiber is on a show that I'm watching now that's live with a live audience. Everytime he even moves or talks they scream like crazy. Get over it already, just because you scream doesn't mean he's going to marry you or anyting geez. :angry:

Overzealous screaming fans are obnoxious as hell, regardless of the gender.

Curious why you're watching a show with him on it.

Overzealous screaming fans are obnoxious as hell, regardless of the gender.

Curious why you're watching a show with him on it.

Because it's a decent show, only today he's the guest so it sucks.

2d26mw.gif

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

That I only have enough Gamestop giftcards for one game. I have to choose between Skyrim and MW3, and wait for the one I don't get until Christmas.

Now I know what it's like to live in Somalia.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

That I only have enough Gamestop giftcards for one game. I have to choose between Skyrim and MW3, and wait for the one I don't get until Christmas.

Choose Call of Duty if you like buying the same game for the eighth time.

Choose Skyrim if you only want to buy it for the third time. (the other elder scrolls don't count, they aren't similar enough).

I had the same dilemma, but I want with MW3, because MW3 is more fun now than later when all my friends have moved on, while Skyrim will be just as fun whenever I play it.

Another plus being that the "new game hype" pull will be weaker.

It annoys me that my library hasn't bought any decent books lately. What's worse is that it'll suffer some funding because of the addition of a cheesy religious theme park. Thinking of going to the next county over more since it has a Barnes & Nobles with a more impressive collection.

religious theme park

How does that work?

"Step right up and get your picture taken on the cross! The first three nails are free!"

My county thinks wasting millions on a subpar religious theme park will increase tourism. They're calling it "Noah's Ark" I believe.

Personally, I seriously doubt it'll pay itself. It makes me want to leave the county so I don't feel any tax money I contribute goes towards it.

I'm all for religion, but a religious theme park? No. [bleep] no.

Agreed. From the descriptions of how it'll be made, it won't exactly be convenient to reach, will be rather cheesy, and I feel like it's wasting money out of more useful things.

Too bad nothing can be done since it was approved, has state funding, and human beings still listen to emotion over actual statistics any day. Oh, did I forget to mention my old high school could have made more use out of the money since they're reaching below state standards now?

Honestly, I've lost total faith of my county even making one correct decision since it's in one of the rural areas in the northern part of my state.

Who vacuums their bedroom at night when four people are sleeping? Oh that's right, my brother.

I bought a cheap camera but after a few days it only recorded like two seconds of video even though it's fully charged. That's what I get for buying cheap :(

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

'You get what you pay for' <- that seems to ring true more often you would hope.

OT: I hate living on a relatively high floor - someone thought it was a good idea to set fireworks off close to buildings. Argh, why aren't these people getting sanctioned?!

Who vacuums their bedroom at night when four people are sleeping? Oh that's right, my brother.

I bought a cheap camera but after a few days it only recorded like two seconds of video even though it's fully charged. That's what I get for buying cheap :(

I know the pain of a cheap camera quite well. I also find it rather irritating when someone else in the house when someone picks an inappropriate time to turn on the vacuum and everyone else pays for it.

Yeah but some times cheap things last a while too :\ Multiple reviews told me that I'd have it for a couple of months but I think the way I treated the camera broke it faster.

Ugh, just spent a lot of time pouring over a formula for a spreadsheet, wondering why it would not work when I realised that all I needed to do was add in speech marks :wall: Forgetting minor things is trés annoying.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Why do people adopt opposing viewpoints just for the sake of appearing contrarian or edgy?

It depends on the circumstance - sometimes a minority viewpoint is suppressed simply because it's a minority view (which does not in fact change it's validity). I see nothing wrong with playing the devil's advocate - it's simply the fact that some people do it for the wrong reasons.

Sticky pans. Considering bringing a non stick one from home but knowing my flatmates they'd just ruin it anyway.

2d26mw.gif