Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I had an aunt of some sort and her children stay over recently. They pushed all my shit on my desk to one side and put their bags on there. They broke a figurine of mine, snapped a hand straight off and the bottom of the figurine's staff :(

Those who have no concern over other people's belongings annoy me.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I had an aunt of some sort and her children stay over recently. They pushed all my shit on my desk to one side and put their bags on there. They broke a figurine of mine, snapped a hand straight off and the bottom of the figurine's staff :(

Those who have no concern over other people's belongings annoy me.

A little cousin of mine steals any possession of anyone's that she likes the look of. It was fine when she was 3 or 4; now she's 12, I don't even pretend to find it funny anymore.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Star, was it personal desk. I don't even have a personal desk so the stuff I am working on is at the mercy of my family. I lost count of how many sketch drawings I had ruined by my brother just placing his beer or tossing other belongings on them. I know it's the *family* table, but seriously annoying that there is no other place for me to work privately.

I also agree with Nom. It shouldn't be too late to stop kleptomania from developing.

The desk is in my room and is 70% mine, 30% the people's who I share my room with. I used to have to work on the dining room table and had the same problems as you Armorare. Leave my huge sketch alone for a while, end up seeing stains on it.

Ugh, I have a chewing problem. I chew on everything! Tore up my headphone wire and the inside of my cheeks are all bloody.

rc1tzc.png

If you're scarring your cheeks, maybe you should seek some assistance since it looks that bad. I assume you buy a lot of gum for this?

Also, about working at a desk. I hate it when the sketch/drawing/etc took a lot of effort. It just makes it look like a big slap in the face.

I am sick of [bleep]ing ghetto pregnant girls. I have like... 5 in my life right now. I feel like donating to an abortion clinic.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

At least none of them aren't on one of those obnoxious MTV reality shows about it, which seems to advocate it sometimes. Also, five seems like quite a number at once.

OT: Not being able to sleep until 2-3 am is getting on my damn nerves. I'm not going to play the insomnia line since I know that isn't it at all. Just sucks I am tired but my mind won't slow down.

Emus. I don't encounter them often but when I do they seem to enjoy nothing more than standing in the middle of the road like a jerk. Seriously, every emu I have seen in real life has been standing on a road, and none of them have moved promptly.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I'm assuming it's illegal to "push them out of the way" with your vehicle. Glad I will never deal with them.

Another annoyance on my list: People who love their guns too much. I know way too many people who practically get find the mentioning of a gun's statistics as some sort of turn-on (including my dad and older brother), which is downright creepy in of itself. In fact, they act like it frequently (hey, thanks for the help, History channel) to the point it makes me play whatever music I have on max volume.

I hate it when people on help subforums (like our TIF's tech section - not that it happened there) post their thread as "Help please!". I'm trying to SEARCH for a solution but I can't look at over 50 threads being so vague as 'help'. <_<

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

OT: Not being able to sleep until 2-3 am is getting on my damn nerves. I'm not going to play the insomnia line since I know that isn't it at all. Just sucks I am tired but my mind won't slow down.

This. I've been very tired for weeks because of this.

Been starting for a week and a half for me. I have it here and there, but a few days in a row, really?

I can get by in 4-5 hours sometimes, but 3 1/2 hours of sleep and I feel sort of melancholic in terms of not wanting to do anything.

My problem is the opposite: I get tired earlier than I'd like, and have to forego my nightly reading some 2 or so nights every working week. :thumbdown:

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Lagging in Audiosurf. Don't mind lag so much in RS, but in Audiosurf avoiding a grey block gives you a 30% bonus :(

rc1tzc.png

Been starting for a week and a half for me. I have it here and there, but a few days in a row, really?

I can get by in 4-5 hours sometimes, but 3 1/2 hours of sleep and I feel sort of melancholic in terms of not wanting to do anything.

I need my 8 hours of sleep to have a good night of sleep and not be tired the next day. Right now I barely get 5..

To those who can't sleep - do you exercise?

Yeah, since I'm working hard to lose weight I walk at least once a day, among other things.

Idiot teachers. This was my chemistry teacher explaining nuclear power.

"Does anyone know Chernobyl in Russia, where an atom bomb blew up the power plant?"

Well I understand his basis but yeah it's wrong.

What's worse, a friend's history teach once said "France gave America the Statue of Liberty for helping them fight in WW1."

WW1 was fought in 1914; all the classic immigrants seeing the Statue are in the 1800s.

:rolleyes:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg