Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I spend too much time reading tip.it forums (OT, Gen Disc, Forum Games, rants), tvtropes, Cracked, talking on mIRC, Msn, Skype, RuneScape, etc. to sleep before 11:00pm. A weird habit seems to be the fact that I don't like turning off the lights for bed - if that makes any difference.

The thing that drives me crazy is the fact that I could be completely bloodshot yet I still couldn't manage to sleep. I think it's the fact that my mind races too fast to wind down.

Indeed, reading from a textbook does help, though.

When I am sick. But not any kind of sick. When I am sick enough that I feel like I shouldn't go to work, but I am really not sick enough so I have to go to work.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

People that have to make their smoking habits as public as possible.

Yes, we know you smoke weed. It's not that amazing, get off your high horse.

Heh, high horse.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Heh, high horse.

Or people who don't even smoke and just talks about it all day... :wall:

ftr i don't smoke

Staurolite.png

Heh, high horse.

Yeah, even from someone who did it occaisionally, it really isn't amazing enough to talk about all the time. The only time I did was when someone asked to do it.

It's more or less because people want to be rebellious. Nothing to do with use at all, which happens with most things. <_<

j0xPu5R.png

People who think they are Jesus [bleep]ing Christ just because of the fact that they smoke/do not smoke.

Actually, let's just simplify to, "People who think they are Jesus [bleep]ing Christ."

I slept on chewing gum last night, peppermint, it's in my hair.

Hard to get out. Pretty annoying.

If only you had trichtotillamania.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Heh, high horse.

I agree, it's really annoying.

Indeed. I've been having the hell annoyed out of me for a few weeks now because the guy that sits next to me in one particularly dull class always comes in smelling strongly of it. Normally I'm not a violent person, but it took all I had not to punch the guy. :evil:

I slept on chewing gum last night, peppermint, it's in my hair.

Hard to get out. Pretty annoying.

WD 40 works great for getting gum out of your hair.

People who say "tell me honestly" and get mad when I answer their question that way. Oh sorry, I didn't know the second definition of "honesty" was "what I wanted to hear".

I am surprised I don't have as many enemies as I figured considering the number of people I angered for wearing my heart on my sleeve. :roll:

"People get mad at your cruelty because they expected kindness".

I guess that is a line (forgot how it was worded) you could relate to it. I know some who still ask me despite how many times they flipped out in the past. "Doing the same thing multiple times and expecting a different result" is essentially the definition of insanity.

No surprise the people who do it the most are my own family members and neighbors. Only my older sisters figured it out.

Yeah, otherwise every person that went fishing would be an insane lunatic until they successfully caught a fish.

What? That analogy is completely flawed. People go fishing, expecting to get fix, and guess what? They get fish. They repeat the action, and guess what? They get fish. Same action, same result.

People don't like the truth.

Humans in five words.

And it's quite annoying when people think they're an exception, or have some trait that makes them fundamentally different from the others :mrgreen:

Eh, either I already know the truth and don't care about it, or I genuinely don't know and attempt to accept it even if it's something I don't like. But even then I don't go around asking people for the truth and then getting angry at them for saying it.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg