Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

People that say "I lied" or "Just kidding" when they correct themselves.

This, so very much.

Good thing I don't do this. Just kidding, I do this constantly. eusa_silenced.gif Maybe I'll learn to stop if it's really that annoying.

People that say "I lied" or "Just kidding" when they correct themselves.

This, so very much.

Agreed. Whenever they do that, I usually tell them something dark to make them realize to not screw with my trust. I take lying seriously.

Wait... is this for trivial conversation? Cause that's the way I interpreted it. Something like:

The gym closes at 10. Wait, I lied, it closes at 11.

I don't think the above is a 'screwing of trust'.

You could totally be purposefully over exaggerating. I can't tell.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

It pisses me off when the international students here at my college think that it is ok to eat pizza with chopsticks. Seriously? Just no...

When people complain about other's cultures.

Also my parents. [bleep]ing can't wait till college.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

The role of luck in Fire Emblem:

Unit A: >85% chance to hit. With the way the game works, that's more like 95%.

Unit B: One hit away from death.

Unit A attacks Unit B.

Unit A misses.

Unit B gets a critical hit and instantly kills unit A.

Alg: FFFFUUUU-

Oh god. This.

There was one time I was playing Sacred Stones, and I was on the desert mission. Basically, the mission consists of about 12 of your units, and about 100 enemy units, with 2 bosses. I always play to try to keep all my units alive, because the units are unique and have different endings and stuff. You get three new units in this particular mission, and they're all relatively weak, and in the middle of the enemy army.

This particular run, I had been doing extremely well. I had fought through most of the enemy troops, and picked up all the secret items, all I had left to do was to kill the last boss. I had to hit him twice to do it, so I got everything set up to do so. Attacked once, and ended my turn. The enemies go, and a low level grunt goes up against my main character. He has a 0 percent chance of hitting (I remember this specifically, he was one of the troops with a low hit percent, but a high damage.), so I wasn't worried at all. He has a 1 percent chance of critical-ing(It might have been a little higher, I'm not sure. But not much. Still below 10.) He hit that one percent, and killed my main character. When your main character dies, you automatically lose the mission.

Cue rage quit->throw SP at the wall. Oh my god, I was so pissed. God damnit.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Complaining about other people's complaining on this thread is duuumb. :\

I have this thing where I'll be talking during class (to get participation points; after three contributions, I shut up the rest of class) and my body forces me to swallow mid word. Makes me look like an idiot.

Might as well say: professors who grade you on your participation. I like lecture classes, tbh.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

It pisses me off when the international students here at my college think that it is ok to eat pizza with chopsticks. Seriously? Just no...

You say that now...

I found it funny all my friends got super-excited over college. Since August, I've seen nothing but:

"I hate my freaking statistics class."

"These papers are going to take ages."

"So behind on my work."

Sounds like I am lucky to not pay thousands to repeat High School all over again for the time being. :rolleyes:

I found it funny all my friends got super-excited over college. Since August, I've seen nothing but:

"I hate my freaking statistics class."

"These papers are going to take ages."

"So behind on my work."

Sounds like I am lucky to not pay thousands to repeat High School all over again for the time being. :rolleyes:

As in you are not going to go to college or you aren't done with high school yet?

You say that now...

Yes I do and have anyways said it.

I feel like no one really understands me. I might have a decent day, but at the end of the day I feel sorrow, angry and stress.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

This actually pisses you off? Really?

Yeah, I don't see the harm in that. Especially seeing as it's their culture.

They are just doing it wrong. They always seem to struggle with it too. Sometimes I don't think that they know that it supposed to be eaten with your hands. They also eat a number of other things with chopsticks that just strike me as weird... Like ice cream and cake.

They are just doing it wrong. They always seem to struggle with it too. Sometimes I don't think that they know that it supposed to be eaten with your hands. They also eat a number of other things with chopsticks that just strike me as weird... Like ice cream and cake.

I still can't possibly see why this would piss you off. It's not affecting you at all.